Jump to content

  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Five of these eight nominees have been on the shortlist for the past three years (maybe more, I only checked as far back as the 2011 awards).

 

John Matrix is on the shortlist for the first time.

Edited by dopper
  • Awards Moderator
Posted

A vote for the newcomer to the ballot, John Matrix!

 

Lots of worthy winners here too - Astro, Nostalgia and Keith are all really funny, Chest and Devon make some great contributions... I would probably have gone for Duke if he'd been on the list, though.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Yeah, a deserved nomination for Matrix, he's had a great year as has everyone on here. It's been another good year for off-topic, I think.

Posted
A vote for the newcomer to the ballot, John Matrix!

 

Lots of worthy winners here too - Astro, Nostalgia and Keith are all really funny, Chest and Devon make some great contributions... I would probably have gone for Duke if he'd been on the list, though.

Very much appreciated. No idea why, but appreciated nonetheless.

 

I think I'm going to have to go for houchen. He's made me sit back and think on more than one occasion this year

  • Paid Members
Posted

I voted for Astro. This has been the first year I've even really been into the Fortean thread. His write-ups (and blogs on the subject) have been trememdous reading.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I refuse to hand over the crown to Astro until he admits Only God Forgives was a load of old wank.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Astro stepped up his game massively this year.

 

How do you know, you've been here less than a year.

 

He's the artist formerly known as RoFu!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...