Mae Young now dead (for real)

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
She's not dead yet, Dazman!

Really because if you check Twitter some are saying it's now confirmed. I really don't know what to believe at this point and don't actually trust anything other than WWE.com when it comes to things like this but as I did say, it will only be a matter of time if she hasn't already passed on unfortunately. :(

Would you say this has you upset more or less than Kaitlyn being released?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She's not dead yet, Dazman!

Really because if you check Twitter some are saying it's now confirmed. I really don't know what to believe at this point and don't actually trust anything other than WWE.com when it comes to things like this but as I did say, it will only be a matter of time if she hasn't already passed on unfortunately. :(

Would you say this has you upset more or less than Kaitlyn being released?

Not sure if that was sarcasm but I cleared up what I meant in the Kaitlyn thread.

• Paid Members

I'm sure she also took a cracking over the top rope clothesline from somebody. Might have been the same match where she ate the Ivory dropkick. Looked absolutely brilliant. Fearless.

From Lord Zoltan

A "real" Mae Young update from a very good friend of hers: Rough day. I spoke to Mae Young's nephew yesterday at 5:30 p.m. He said Mae has "good days and bad days, but the past few have been good". Then at 9 p.m., a wrestling journalist posts "breaking news" that Mae has been "taken off life support". I was thinking, "Was she even ON life support? That's news to me...this has to be wrong". But still this caused me to have a mostly sleepless night. Of course all the wrestling sites picked up on the supposed scoop. Then today at 10:30 a.m. That same journalist posted that Mae died this morning and all the sites picked up on this story and lots of people were expressing their hurt at the news. I finally called Mae's house a few hours later and Mae's friend, Katie, said, "Dead?? She just ate breakfast!" The day Mae does pass will be hard enough on me, let alone having to deal with "fake" deaths. How can a journalist report a death without verifying first??!!

This is so sad, Mae is an incredible lady who from what I have read about her has lived a fasinating and amazing life, not just her recent years making appearances for WWE. Mae should be an insperation to all women/divas getting into wrestling.

Does anybody know where I can watch her altercation with Bob Holly (the one he talks about in his book) were he was ordered by Mae not to hold back on the clothesline he was to give her and if he did she would kick his ass. From what Holly said he hit her so hard that she flipped upside down. Mae had no problem with it and thanked him afterwards. A clothesline a from a heavy hitter like Holly would really make you see stars I bet its amazing at the age she was she cared that much to protect the business and Holly from looking weak, that's passion. Other female and male WWE Stars should take a page from her book! Lol

To be honest, considering the shitarseness of most wrestling "journalists", you have to wait for WWE.com for this sort of thing.

Good to hear she's still kicking arse.

Archived