Draw a UKFFer in MS Paint

Jaffa

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Jim'll Paint It is my idol. Well, i say that, i wish i'd thought of it first as i've always had a penchant for MSPaint.

It's annoying, because i'm a perfectionist and having to bust these out on the sly at work is limiting, but also more fun i guess. I get lazy too, i just want them finished and slack off on detail but again that's partially down to being aware of getting caught!

Who's next?

• Paid Members

Dear John,

Please draw Frankie Crisp's living room after a night on the lash. Must include: Frankie himself, empty alcohol bottles and a Quality Street tin which has been filled with excrement. Blowup doll in a hairdressers uniform optional.

Fatima.

• Awards Moderator
Please draw Frankie Crisp's living room after a night on the lash. Must include: Frankie himself, empty alcohol bottles and a Quality Street tin which has been filled with excrement. Blowup doll in a hairdressers uniform optional.

:laugh:

For added reality, it should include Butch sprawled on my sofa, arms and legs everywhere, with some boats sailing past through the window.

I dont think I've ever seen a photo of Frankie though, so...

Think Danny Dyer. I don't look anything like him in the slightest, but someone on here once said that I do. I'm assuming they were leathered or David Blunkett is a secret poster. If it's all part of the UKFF perception fun, then go for it.

• Awards Moderator
You don't look anything like Danny Dyer! Who said that?!

Exactly. I can't remember who it was, but ages ago someone did. And I think PunkStep referred to it a few weeks ago in some thread or other. Baffling. I look more like Bruce Dyer.

• Paid Members

:laugh:

For added reality, it should include Butch sprawled on my sofa, arms and legs everywhere, with some boats sailing past through the window.

I dont think I've ever seen a photo of Frankie though, so...

Think Danny Dyer. I don't look anything like him in the slightest, but someone on here once said that I do. I'm assuming they were leathered or David Blunkett is a secret poster. If it's all part of the UKFF perception fun, then go for it.

This is pretty much ready. Will post in the morning when i have time to finish off a few small details. Never doing one of these again. Two and a half working days that's cost me!! :(

Archived