Draw a UKFFer in MS Paint

Jaffa

• Moderators
Forgot to say, Martix's use of shadowing/lighting is subtle, yet essential in bringing his stuff to life. Superb attention to detail throughout his art (and it IS art) in the thread.

...Unless that's not a shadow between Frankie's shorts and he's actually soiled himself.

I think that particular shadow is definitely urine..

Both brilliant pictures, btw, guys..

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Cheers fellas. Glad it raised a few smiles.

How the fuck do you do stuff of that quality in MS Paint? Matrix has clearly spent far too many hours on it.

Sad but true mon frere. I promise you it's no exaggeration, nor boast when i say i've spent two full working days on that, in between constantly flicking to my emails every time i hear footsteps and taking phone calls, but my professional output Friday and yesterday amounted to precisely fuck all.

Biggest tip from me, as if anyone is interested in making MSPaint their default art package, is to work in layers. Create your background space since there is nothing that needs to overlap, or if you have second thoughts, you arent fucked once you've already drawn something in, and then draw each element seperately and paste as transparent selections where you want them in the final composition, lets you move things about freely, decide what you want in the foreground, background etc.

Now, what does this Steve Justice fella look like...?

Oh....and it is piss. The subtle yellow on the inner thigh is the giveaway.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived