The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I only managed to stayed awake for half of the show but I thought it was excellent.

Everything from the tag team opener, Sandow's good showing against Cena and the swerve from the Outlaws.

It looks like the Outlaws are staying around for a short run and this is all leading to Punk vs. HHH at Mania so no complaints.

Has to be said I turned off during the Divas match between the Funkadactyls and AJ/Tamina. It was absolutely pathetic.

Off to watch the rest now..

Its either John Cena's a very scruffy bloke or there's more to the reason why he's wearing those red and yellow boxer shorts every week now.

Glad to see Warrior get inducted. They should get Batista or someone to induct him. Seeing Vince up there grinning would be cringe inducing.

Get Hogan to induct him if he's around for 'Mania.

Yeah, let's get the guy who has publicly stated that he did everything in his power to make sure the Warriors WWE title run got of to the weakest possible start by stealing his thunder at WM 6!

Shite show. I've banged on about doing more with Hunter and the Outlaws and a "you've sold out, you" bit... And that would've built well to them turning on this show. Instead, the whole thing comes across weird and half-arsed. Roman Reigns is fucking brilliant, though. I wonder if Road Dogg and Billy get a tag title match for their troubles?

Daniel Bryan turning back at the end got a great response, and it seems to have reset him for a good push towards the Rumble. But it just feels "well what was the point in the first place?" to me. Fair play to the Usos.

Kofi getting the upset over Orton was surprising, but ruined by the fact that it came after a boring match that went on for five days. Orton's last battering of Cena's dad was way bigger than this one, too.

Difficult to imagine who will induct Warrior into the HOF.

Excluding Hogan his two greatest opponents were probably Rick Rude and Randy Savage, unfortunately both of them are out. was it Kerry Von Erich he held the WCCW tag belts with? Well no for that one as well.

So barring Hogan I can't think of any wrestling personality that could realistically do it.

• Paid Members

Excluding Hogan his two greatest opponents were probably Rick Rude and Randy Savage, unfortunately both of them are out. was it Kerry Von Erich he held the WCCW tag belts with? Well no for that one as well.

So barring Hogan I can't think of any wrestling personality that could realistically do it.

Sting.

Sting.

Probably more chance of me doing it than Sting.

Sting.

Probably more chance of me doing it than Sting.

Stop ruining the dream :(

I thought it was an alright show. Fairly happy not to see the lousy Authority show up. I think it was all about the Warrior though. Oh and eh, Daniel Bryan. I'd rather they just do this and forget about things like they did with Bryan last night and the Big Show vs Triple H feud and just drop things if they don't work rather than force them down our throats.

Roll on big Dave and the Rumble.

Edited by Cobra1000

• Paid Members

It certainly looked like they panicked and decided to rush the Daniel Wyatt angle, and it definitely left a question of why they even bothered, but whatever. It was all worth it for that one moment when Bryan was doing the slow "YES!" chants in the corner and they cut to that wide shot of the crowd. One of the coolest things I've seen from them in years. If anything, I think it speaks volumes for how over he is that not only did this not seem to negatively affect him, but the crowd were going that ballistic over an angle that was only three weeks old.

Hogan/Bryan/Cena vs. The Wyatts at Mania sounds awesome.