The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I wish WWE put more attention on the details.

Why have Seth act like he's doing a CM Punk and going off scrpit and then have the tweet appear on the titantron? It kills the suspension of disbelief. He could have just read the tweet off a piece of paper, would have felt more like he was improvising without approval.

Imagine Punk's pipe bomb promo if it had used visual aids on the tron.

Edited by Metallica

Tell you what was disappointing this week. That Titus/Rusev match. The first two minutes when they were clubbing the fuck out of each others I thought it was going to be great but then the first big punch from Rusev and Titus went into WWE babyface "sell like you're dead" mode. Shame.

I do like Rusev (and Lana) but i just can't watch Titus O'neil so i watched the whole match on fast forward x4.

Not really sure where to put this, and didn't want to start a new thread just for this, but I only realised this morning when listening to Jim Smallman's Tuesday Night Jaw podcast that, not only has each member of The Shield now won the WWE Title, but also they all pinned another member of The Shield to win their first WWE Title (Seth pinned Roman at Mania, Roman pinned Ambrose at Survivor Series, Ambrose pinned Seth at MITB)

My favourite part about anything WWE related at present is "DRINK IT INNNN MAAAAAAAAAAAN", he cuts his promo and I'm sat there going "go on, get that line in please, make my time invested in watching this show worthwhile"!!! Bloody love Jericho.

Yes! Jericho acting like a hippy cult leader is great. Pretty crazy that he doesn't have anyone to feud with at the moment.

Not really sure where to put this, and didn't want to start a new thread just for this, but I only realised this morning when listening to Jim Smallman's Tuesday Night Jaw podcast that, not only has each member of The Shield now won the WWE Title, but also they all pinned another member of The Shield to win their first WWE Title (Seth pinned Roman at Mania, Roman pinned Ambrose at Survivor Series, Ambrose pinned Seth at MITB)

All three of those had MITB involvement too either during or after.

All three of those had MITB involvement too either during or after.

Very true, hadn't thought of that

How many first world title reigns since WrestleMania 21 haven't involved a Money in the Bank cash in? Edge, RVD, Punk, Swagger, Miz, Del Rio, Bryan, Ziggler, Rollins, Ambrose all cashed in for their first. Reigns didn't but lost the belt straight away to a cash-in.

Who else is there? Khali, Mysterio, Booker, Jeff Hardy, Sheamus didn't win their first with the briefcase.

How many first world title reigns since WrestleMania 21 haven't involved a Money in the Bank cash in? Edge, RVD, Punk, Swagger, Miz, Del Rio, Bryan, Ziggler, Rollins, Ambrose all cashed in for their first. Reigns didn't but lost the belt straight away to a cash-in.

Who else is there? Khali, Mysterio, Booker, Jeff Hardy, Sheamus didn't win their first with the briefcase.

Christian with his 1 and only World title win (not including ECW title) and big Mark Henry

Christian with his 1 and only World title win (not including ECW title) and big Mark Henry

Christian won it twice - beat Alberto in a ladder match at Extreme Rules and Orton at MitB

• Paid Members

My favourite part about anything WWE related at present is "DRINK IT INNNN MAAAAAAAAAAAN", he cuts his promo and I'm sat there going "go on, get that line in please, make my time invested in watching this show worthwhile"!!! Bloody love Jericho.

Have to agree. Jericho's latest run has been the most I've enjoyed seeing him since about 2002.

• Paid Members

Heel standards are pretty low at the minute, so I'm not against Jericho getting a solid run with the WWE/World title once they do the brand split.

I wish WWE put more attention on the details.

Why have Seth act like he's doing a CM Punk and going off scrpit and then have the tweet appear on the titantron? It kills the suspension of disbelief. He could have just read the tweet off a piece of paper, would have felt more like he was improvising without approval.

Imagine Punk's pipe bomb promo if it had used visual aids on the tron.

In fairness, even without the the visuals on the tron, Seth would still sound like a bloke doing panto villain lines written by somebody else. Not that he's in an exclusive club with that sort of thing.

I hope Seth turns babyface soon, as he's Orton-esque in how absolutely tedious he is as a main event heel. At least all his flashy matches would add up to something. I think Rollins and Reigns are completely miscast at the minute.

Edited by ColinBollocks