The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

There's still two MITB slots left. What about Cena winning a qualifier next week? Then he can win the thing and do the baby face telling Reigns exactly when he's cashing in deal.

I'm really hoping Bray wins the MITB this year but got a feeling they will do something terrible. 

I also reckon the MITB will be cashed in on the new Tuesday night Smackdown to create a buzz. 

There's still two MITB slots left. What about Cena winning a qualifier next week? Then he can win the thing and do the baby face telling Reigns exactly when he's cashing in deal.

I'm really hoping Bray wins the MITB this year but got a feeling they will do something terrible. 

I think Dean Ambrose winning the MITB would be interesting. Him teasing cashing in on Reigns or Rollins during the next few months could be good.

• Paid Members

Man, fuck Dean Ambrose. When was the last time he had a match worth talking about please? I'm struggling to remember.

His Last Man Standing with Kevin Owens at the Rumble was good. But I'm drawing a blank for anything more recent.

I'm so conflicted on Ambrose lately. An Ambrose segment or promo can be the highlight of any given Raw. I'll even check his wwe.com interviews as they are often a joy too.

His key work lately though has left a lot to be desired though. I can't pin all the blame on him - bafflingly disregarded at Mania in a match that had fans drooling, him v Reigns at Survivor Series was snipped in favour of Sheamus leaving with the belt and a 2 minute shot of Roman sobbing. But I still do wonder what level he is actually at in the ring, there is no doubt Reigns has the main event style down to a tee in a way I've yet to see from Dean, even if Ambrose's character value blows Reigns' out of the water.

I think the "Ambrose has no gameplan - he just does stuff!" is a big part of the problem atm. And I hate the rebound lariat

Edited by sj5522

'The Club' is a terrible name for a faction that even on television seems to only exist in theory.

If they ever cement the name "The Club" then it becomes a problem because that's a LOLTNA thing to do.

The name makes perfect sense really. Ever since losing his taste for gravy in 2009, Gallows has preferred a lot of chocolate on his biscuit.

'The Club' is a terrible name for a faction that even on television seems to only exist in theory.

If they ever cement the name "The Club" then it becomes a problem because that's a LOLTNA thing to do.

The name makes perfect sense really. Ever since losing his taste for gravy in 2009, Gallows has preferred a lot of chocolate on his biscuit.

I dunno if it's a winner, but surely we have a candidate for "post of year" right here!!

Man, fuck Dean Ambrose. When was the last time he had a match worth talking about please? I'm struggling to remember.

It's amazing what a lack of company interest can do to your perception of a wrestler when all is said and done. I was trumpeting Ambrose as the uncrowned guy before WrestleMania. Now I'm fatigued from their lack of interest in him and without upward momentum his act is completely stale to me and I couldn't give a shit.

A new hardcore division would be perfect for him. He's that close to being this summers Perry Saturn.

There's not even a lack of company interest. He's been featured heavily on tv, he had his own talk show for a bit, and he's been feuding with (and beating) one of the top names they've got left. He's just very inconsistent and his act is such that when he's not on top form, he can seem awful. He's the kind of wrestler that can drag a segment up or down, but you can't be sure which way it'll go until it happens.

Edited by King Pitcos

That's pretty much it. Substitute lack of interest for lack of main event push I guess, meaning without it I have very little interest in him for whatever reason. They definately have a place on TV every week for him. Turns out I just really dug him him in the can-he-win-the-title? Taka Michinoku hope spot.

What's worse is I can still see him being put back into that spot twice a year when they need something for a Roadblock and it'll be the law of diminishing returns that'll fuck him.

Edited by Gay as FOOK

• Paid Members

Ambrose needed a feud he could win after losing to Reigns, HHH and Lesnar. It's hardly been ground breaking and that TNA match at the PPV was shit but at least we've seen the fucker win a match.

He can turn it on whenever you give him something to get his teeth into so he'll be useful. Especially if they're going to have two rosters, you've got to imagine he's number 2 or 3 guy on one of them.

• Paid Members

He needs the odd stew, some porridge and a chin up bar.
Do him the world of good, so it would.

He's not even skinny shredded like a Gosling, Pitt or Reynolds, or skinny fat like Punk was. He's just skinny!

I'd say Vince would love to spit on him only for Employment Law, and Health & Safety repercussions.

• Paid Members

Ambrose doesn't even go to the gym. He just cycles, goes mountain climbing and does press ups in the desert. Bet he couldn't get away with that in FCW. He's turned into a right scrawny toe rag.