The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

It may not define him, but it's the only thing he's had going for him for the better part of 5 or 6 years. Wasted on Brock Lesnar in a shit match. Who's getting the rub from this? John Cena? Because he's the only guy they're letting near Lesnar when he shows up for one of his handful of dates a year.

Come Wrestlemania time when Lesnar is against Reigns or whoever they're grooming, nobody will even remember the streak ending because like someone else said, it's just another line in Heyman's promos now.

CantTell_zps68815a1d.jpg

• Paid Members

After Raw a scenario popped into my head where Reigns beats Lesnar at Wrestlemania and then Rollins cashes in, it's the only way I see it going down.

And who does that help? The rub Reigns gets from Lesnar (who last already lost a load of heat fighting Cena on a loop) is lost immediately by losing to Rollins, who for all intents and purposes nobody is buying as a main eventer, so Reigns essentially gets weaseled by a mid-card act that hangs around with Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury, of Smackdown 2003 lowercard fame.

I can't see Lesnar still being champ at WrestleMania I would expect Cena to win the title back at the Rumble. So because of this i'm still going with Rusev to win the Rumble match.

Here's my WrestleMania card prediction

Cena V Rusev (WWE Title match)

Triple H V Sting

Taker V Wyatt

Lesnar V Reigns

Orton V Rollins

And it's hard to tell where Ambrose and Ryback fit in at the moment, one of them will probably get stuck with the Big Show.

I can't see Lesnar still being champ at WrestleMania I would expect Cena to win the title back at the Rumble. So because of this i'm still going with Rusev to win the Rumble match.

How's that gonna work then?

After all the effort they've put into making Lesnar out to be some unbeatable beast (with the intention of having someone beat him against the odds at Mania) they're just gonna have Cena beat him at the Rumble?

• Paid Members

it was one of the best Wrestlemania moments ever.

Meh. It became a iconic moment by default. It was the end of a 20+ year winning streak (preceded by an awful, lifeless, heatless build and match), of course people were going to be shocked.

You'd have got the exact same reaction if he lost to Punk last year. Would that have been one of the best Wrestlemania moments ever and worth doing?

They'll get Lesnar's heat back in time for Wrestlemania

The fact the heat's gone already and they need to magically bring it back from the dead doesn't ring any alarm bells?

After Raw a scenario popped into my head where Reigns beats Lesnar at Wrestlemania and then Rollins cashes in, it's the only way I see it going down.

And who does that help? The rub Reigns gets from Lesnar (who last already lost a load of heat fighting Cena on a loop) is lost immediately by losing to Rollins, who for all intents and purposes nobody is buying as a main eventer, so Reigns essentially gets weaseled by a mid-card act that hangs around with Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury, of Smackdown 2003 lowercard fame.

That works for me.  Reigns looks like a monster by beating Lesnar, and Rollins becomes his ultimate heel foe by taking the shortcut.  Cue Reigns chasing chickens hit heel Rollins for 6 months until getting his title back, becoming a 2 time champ and having a long reign.  Reigns doesn't lose any heat because after a hellacious match with Lesnar, he's obviously easy pickings.

NWAused to have Flair dodging the baby faces all the time as a heel champ, it works well.

After all the effort they've put into making Lesnar out to be some unbeatable beast (with the intention of having someone beat him against the odds at Mania) they're just gonna have Cena beat him at the Rumble?

Can you honestly see Cena come up short 3 times in a row?

• Paid Members

The fact the heat's gone already and they need to magically bring it back from the dead doesn't ring any alarm bells?

He was over like a motherfucker on Raw this week. He's got plenty of heat.  

That works for me.  Reigns looks like a monster by beating Lesnar, and Rollins becomes his ultimate heel foe by taking the shortcut.  Cue Reigns chasing chickens hit heel Rollins for 6 months until getting his title back, becoming a 2 time champ and having a long reign.  Reigns doesn't lose any heat because after a hellacious match with Lesnar, he's obviously easy pickings.

We've seen it a million times now. It's so overdone. Plus it pisses on the whole point of winning the Rumble. Don't get me wrong, I can see them doing it, I just think it'd be shit. Rollins isn't good enough to carry his end or over enough to make it worthwhile.

Still, it probably beats the arse off Reigns defending against Kane for two months as per.

Can you honestly see Cena come up short 3 times in a row?

That's what I've been told.

For me Rollins is the biggest heel in the company right now.

When Rusev gets a few credible wins under his belt he should take over that slot because let's face it the biggest name he's come up against in the year he's been here is Sheamus.

Also I'd be more then happy if Ziggler won the Rumble and Lesnar threw him about for 20 minutes before Rollins cashes in on Dolph

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Moderators

NWAused to have Flair dodging the baby faces all the time as a heel champ, it works well.

Nope. Flair was the travelling champ taking on the top babyfaces in every territory and even calling himself the "60 minute man" as he'd take them all on and go the distance. NWA champs were presented as fighting champions, as they had to be with the travelling schedule. They had to be portrayed as the best in the world for when they came into another territory to defend against that territory's top babyface. Not someone who dodges a challenge.

Edited by PowerButchi