The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Bit odd that HITC is only less than two weeks away and we only have the 2 Cell matches announced so far, supposedly on Reddit some guy who supposedly has insider news reckons the Bellas will face each other with the stipulation being the loser becoming the winner's PA

Side note, was last night the debut of the Authority's minitron and entrance video? Because up until now from what I've seen Steph and Triple H have been using H's tron haven't they?

A thrown together Cena Orton HIAC match, which the announcers put over as the main event?

If that goes on last it will annoy the shit out of me. Ambrose Rollins is the money fued, that HAS to go on last.

Whise idea was it to put Cesaro on commentary during a long, but enjoyable, match? He got ripped on by all 3 commentators during the match due to his garbage mic work.

Cannot wait for Mizdow to turn on Miz.

Bit odd that HITC is only less than two weeks away and we only have the 2 Cell matches announced so far, supposedly on Reddit some guy who supposedly has insider news reckons the Bellas will face each other with the stipulation being the loser becoming the winner's PA

Side note, was last night the debut of the Authority's minitron and entrance video? Because up until now from what I've seen Steph and Triple H have been using H's tron haven't they?

Yep spotted that, there was like a dragon on HHH logo thingy too.

That said, they need to do something big next week to reignite the feud because it's gone lukewarm with Ambrose and Cena focusing on each other.

Pretty "meh" show otherwise. Dawned on me that I have absolutely no idea what else is on the PPV. That my fault for FF'ing all the boring shit or is it genuinely not finalised?

Absolutely right on Cena and Ambrose having diluted the appeal of Ambrose getting his hands on Rollins. It's not just that though, it's also most of the stuff between Ambrose/Rollins lately has been a messy narrative anyway. Ambrose already got the upper hand on Rollins with the hot dogs and the green paint, and it's not like it's a two-way death feud where Rollins is bent on revenge. It's Ambrose wanting to get Rollins one on one, so we should have seen more stuff building that desperation/anticipation rather than Ambrose winning most of their battles anyway. And there are times they're in the same place (like when Rollins was outside the ring) and Ambrose hasn't even gone for him.

I expect the rest of the card is just the same stuff we see on TV all the time. Usos vs Dusts, Sheamus vs Miz, Ziggler vs Cesaro. Probably Big Show vs Rusev. Bella vs Bella should be on it though, and that could be fun -- although again, we just saw Brie beat Nikki anyway. Great finishing counter sequence in that match.

• Moderators

Why? Kurt Angle would turn to dust or a deadman PR disaster after 2 weeks. Kurt Angle will never be there again for, as Vinnie said, "I'm not having a gold medallist die on my watch". And WWE would break or kill him.

Edited by PowerButchi

Provided he's on a part time schedule, why are so many people so sure that Angle would die on WWE's watch? He's wrestled in TNA for years now. Sure, he's beat up, but probably not in worse shape than Undertaker's been for the past few Wrestlemanias. I'd have him on Survivor Series this year (15 years since he debuted), Royal Rumble and a feature match at Wrestlemania. That's it. No house shows, no matches on Raw, just one final spotlight to go out on top.

With Lesnar nowhere to be seen plus Reigns & Bryan injured the top end of the card is the looking so weak. Cena, Orton, Rollins & Ambrose (and Kane zzzzZZZZ) are just going round in circles at the moment.

Batista, Jericho & The Rock have came in part time recently to little effect. I think Angle is one of the very few people who's available to come in and make big waves immediately. I think he's proved in TNA he's still got another run left in him and with a potential WWE Hall of Fame place up for grabs I think that would be enough to keep him focused.

Edited by Winston

What's the source for this full time offer thing that's been reported? Is it from Kurt himself to try to make an excuse for why he never got signed?

probably .. Kurt is basically the Mel Gibson of wrestling. We all want to remember his mad max days but he's such a bullshitting self promoting ranting lunatic its hard

Bullshit. It makes no sense for WWE to want Kurt to work a full schedule.

I think the idea is that they deliberately offered him full time because they knew he wouldn't take it. Vinnie Mac doesn't want him around.

Apparently, there was story going around last month saying that Angle contacted Triple H and wanted to negotiate, to which Triple H said he wasn't interested. Angle then contacted Vince who told him that Triple H deals with contracts now. Triple H was supposed to have been pissed off that Angle tried to go over his head. I got that from NODQ.com though, so I have no idea how reliable the story is.

• Paid Members

Surely they're taking a pretty huge risk that he might actually say yes to a full time contract though? Because he's mental and if he wants to wind up his career in the WWE then why wouldn't he take a full time contract?

I reckon it's bullshit, personally. He's likely been flat out shot down and he'll end up in GFW. Which is a shame because I reckon he's got a few good matches left in him and it'd be nice to see him back, even if only for a short nostalgia run.

Surely they're taking a pretty huge risk that he might actually say yes to a full time contract though? Because he's mental and if he wants to wind up his career in the WWE then why wouldn't he take a full time contract?

Yes. Considering he's his own worst enemy, they'd have to be mental to go "let's offer him a full time deal lolz.his sound judgement will force him to reject it." It seems like the kind of bullshit that could only come from the man himself.