The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Moderators
It amazes me how people have gotten so wrapped up in feeling personally insukted that Bryan may not be in the Wrestlemania that theyve forgotten the potential of Bryan and Hunter being a really good match. With the quality of both guys and the emotion leading into the match it has the strong possibility of being match of the night by some considerable distance.

I don't think anyone thinks that match won't deliver. More the fact that Orton/Batista one on one will be a big stinker.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

Must be Foley.

He's already on record complaining about the fact he has had to put his hand in his own pocket to go to WM30, and even if he's not under a current contract he will definitely take a one-off payday to get back on telly for the night and get his photo taken with a few Divas.

EDIT: I forgot about Kane. :blush:

Edited by dopper

I'd let Undertaker induct him in character, with few words and a show of great respect. Anything less than Undertaker is going to be shit.

Im with Daz. Undertaker doesnt have to massively break character to do this, even at length. We are talking about the induction of a dead man, the whole induction can be the sombre and respectful note of the evening and wouldnt be out of place being as we dont really know what Jake or Warrior are going to come out with when on the podium.

It amazes me how people have gotten so wrapped up in feeling personally insukted that Bryan may not be in the Wrestlemania that theyve forgotten the potential of Bryan and Hunter being a really good match. With the quality of both guys and the emotion leading into the match it has the strong possibility of being match of the night by some considerable distance.

I don't think anyone thinks that match won't deliver. More the fact that Orton/Batista one on one will be a big stinker.

This further adds to my point, everyone really is focusing on the negative here. Yes, I can appreciate that no one wants a stinker for the main event but we are looking at a number of good matches in prospect aside from that.

Presumably Bearer's real life wife and/or kids will accept on his behalf, but I'm on the side of keeping that first ever Undertaker appearance at a Hall of Fame for when he actually gets inducted. So I'd go with Kane or Foley to do the inducting.

Undertaker can still say plenty of words in or out of character on the tribute video that plays beforehand (he has spoken out of character in the past year on Triple H's dvd among other things), but I don't really want to see him on stage until he is going in there himself.

• Paid Members

I don't get the argument that Undertaker's character precludes him doing this.

He's appeared on the recent Triple H DVD, is shown on screen sat at MMA shows all the time, including doing that interview with Helwani and he wandered around doing Biker Taker for a good 2 or 3 years.

I understand Paul Bearer's family may be more suitable, but there's no good reason at this point for it not to ne Taker if you go the wrestler route.

As hes wheeled out as an attraction every year, it would damage the aura of The Undertaker character slightly if you have him suited and booted at the Hall of Fame one night then back to being a deadman the next.

Does he actually attend the Hall of Fame. I know he doesnt get shown on camera, but if he does attend does he sit out there with everyone or does he just stay backstage the whole night?

Why would it me more appropriate for his family to induct him?

I would agree they should accept on his behalf but surely the inductor should be by someone with a connection to 'Paul Bearer' rather than 'Bill Moody'.

Back on topic though (seeing as this is the RAW thread), RAW the last two weeks has been significantly better than before. The Heyman segment this week was the absolute nuts and the Wyatts vs Shield was really good as well. Loved the Rollins walk-out, didn't see it coming.

I don't 'get' Sheamus, he bores me. Always. Shame because I like Christian.

And Santino and Emma can do one, more so than the divas stuff.