The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Can anybody point me in the direction of the extra fortified, special edition Booty O's that Jinder Mahal seems to have found? The man looks like Batista's Indian cousin.

Couldn't help but notice they're now quite simply parroting the old Cena lines for Roman now. "Stirs up the emotion in the crowd", "garners a huge reaction", "gets the people going", "whether you love him or you hate him" etc.

Unfortunately he's nowhere near the sort of personality Cena is, and that's coming from someone who really likes Reigns.

I liked the last segment once it got going.

Strowman vs Zayn was quite good. Still cant get into Zayn but a good story and really liking Strowman.

Also 'what a maneuver' in one of the purple rope matches.

And Alicia Fox is the most gorgeous woman on the roster!

The rest of the show, meh.

Couldn't help but notice they're now quite simply parroting the old Cena lines for Roman now. "Stirs up the emotion in the crowd", "garners a huge reaction", "gets the people going", "whether you love him or you hate him" etc.

Unfortunately he's nowhere near the sort of personality Cena is, and that's coming from someone who really likes Reigns.

they've done it for a while really. most of last year I'd say, once they Luger'd him at the Rumble that's been their go-to

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

They did a great job with Braun on this show, he and Sami had a pretty damn good little match I thought. Strowman has something big on the horizon for Mania this year by the looks of things.

Titus O'Neil was the cause for New Day having their best non-wrestling segment in a while. (The match was shite but Titus did a good job I thought).

The main event was the worst use of Goldberg yet until the staredown with Reigns, so it ended on a high note. The part though with just big Bill, Jericho and Owens wasn't good and people didn't care. I can see why they did it, thinking it would help elevate Owens and Jericho but it temporairily brought Goldberg down rather than lifting the other two up. It was getting too close for comfort in having Goldberg involved in comedy segments again. There is enough comedy on the show these days that Goldberg can easily be kept away from that kind of stuff.

Mick Foley needs taken behind the woodshed I'm sorry to say. I'm not sorry to say though that Stephanie McMahon needs to go with him.

I can't wait for the Rumble. It's the most unpredictable one in donkeys and it could well be a belter of a show.

Edited by WeeAl

It's probably the most subtle, subtle touch and perhaps I'm even making it up in my head because i just love little throwbacks to stuff like this, but did anyone catch Heyman's look and avoidance of the shark cage as he walked down the ramp? He was in one of those at Clash of the Champions XX after all!

Anyone else notice that insufferable tit hulk hogan fan from nxt front row on the hard camera? I can't stand fans who try and get over as part of the show he annoys me on nxt and I was glad they moved him off camera on raw but it just ended up drawing a hogan chant during the Titus/Woods match giving the prick what he wanted. The bell end was still trying to get into camera shots when he was moved. Fans like that need shot.

Edited by scotty_1120

• Awards Moderator

Anyone else notice that insufferable tit hulk hogan fan from nxt front row on the hard camera? I can't stand fans who try and get over as part of the show he annoys me on nxt and I was glad they moved him off camera on raw but it just ended up drawing a hogan chant during the Titus/Woods match giving the prick what he wanted. The bell end was still trying to get into camera shots when he was moved. Fans like that need shot.

Is that the bloke in the tie dye shirt and bandana? I cringe every time I spot him in the crowd at NXT. What a tit.

just thinking.. has there been a worse GM than Foley's current run? assuming we're not counting the guest ones. I can't think of many who were offensively bad as consistently as hes been. he's had a couple moments with Zayn that were decent...when his fucking gnashers didn't fall out, but generally..well, they need to make an opposing chant for "you still got it" especially for him. it's long gone.