The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Rusev wipes Reigns out before the show starts. Foley says he'll give it until the last minute to see if Reigns can compete.

Owens, Rollins and Cass are all standing in the ring as Foley makes his way out telling us that the doctors will not clear Reigns to compete but it will still be a Fatal 4 Way with a Samoan in it.

Welcome, Samoa Joe!

This must happen!

I hope they scrap Dana Brooke she's fucking shit, Hopefully they put Nia Jax with Charlotte instead at some point

I actually like Dana. She isn't the greatest ever but she's great at getting that "annoying bitch" kind of heat. Her trying to start a "you deserve it" chant for Charlotte was great I thought. She's not great in the ring but she's a character and she's easy to hate. Nia Jax on the other hand doesn't even have a character and she's no better in the ring.

Also I'm fucking gutted for Balor, poor bloke.

I hate Nia Jax. There's that anti X factor thing about her for me that manifests in this pretend real hatred for the woman portraying her whenever I see her come out.

And her name sounds like a brand of toilet disinfectant.

What's the likely main event for the Raw PPV? It's just Reigns vs Rollins, isn't it? Before hotshotting Balor down our throats, that was all they had. In a promotion with limited main eventers, they put most of them on SmackDown for some reason. I can see Reigns winning the 4 way and defending against Rollins at the PPV, then facing Rusev at Hell in a Cell.

In a promotion with limited main eventers, they put most of them on SmackDown for some reason.

Who are the main eventers they put on Smackdown? I count Styles, Cena, Orton and Ambrose. You could maybe add Wyatt and Ziggler, but they are no further up the card really than the likes of Cesaro, Sheamus, Owens, Jericho or Zayn on Raw.

So Smackdown has the likes of Styles, Cena, Orton, Ambrose, Wyatt and Ziggler who could main event their shows.

Raw has Reigns, Rollins, Rusev, Owens, Jericho and Zayn. About the same number and level on both shows really.

Edited by DJM

Really? I'd have Nia before Dana . . . I have problems. 

No you don't. Nia's beautiful

And Kong?

Size has nothing to do with..........it!

Nia is beautiful (IMO)

Edited by Slapnuts

In a promotion with limited main eventers, they put most of them on SmackDown for some reason.

Who are the main eventers they put on Smackdown? I count Styles, Cena, Orton and Ambrose. You could maybe add Wyatt and Ziggler, but they are no further up the card really than the likes of Cesaro, Sheamus, Owens, Jericho or Zayn on Raw.

So Smackdown has the likes of Styles, Cena, Orton, Ambrose, Wyatt and Ziggler who could main event their shows.

Raw has Reigns, Rollins, Rusev, Owens, Jericho and Zayn. About the same number and level on both shows really.

Smackdown has Cena, Orton, Styles and Ambrose. Raw has Reigns and Rollins. And Raw is the longer show, as such requiring an extra main event segment every week.