The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

And given where Owens was about 6 months ago, Cena did a fucking great job with that chap.

Yup, Cena has 'made' Owens. Not a knock on Owens, because I've really enjoyed him since I first saw him in NXT, but the rub Cena has given him is probably the best rub I've seen in a very long time. It was done right, as well. You can get any old chap to come in and beat Cena if you book it, but to do it right takes good booking and performances from both guys involved- especially from the veteran.

• Paid Members

Yup, Cena has 'made' Owens. Not a knock on Owens, because I've really enjoyed him since I first saw him in NXT, but the rub Cena has given him is probably the best rub I've seen in a very long time. It was done right, as well. You can get any old chap to come in and beat Cena if you book it, but to do it right takes good booking and performances from both guys involved- especially from the veteran.

And yet people are still complaining about Cena not "letting" Owens win the feud. That Owens has proven already that he's capable of pinning Cena cleanly seems lost on people.

I'm really looking forward to them one day soon pointing Owens and Ambrose at each other and the chaos that could ensue.

• Paid Members

Why arent people in this thread raving about the Undertaker and Lesnar brawl? It might have been the best thing on Raw all year. I was buzzing watching it. It was magic.

Hated it. Because I don't know what value there is in The Undertaker, especially against the "realest" man in the business. Probably just me, though.

Why arent people in this thread raving about the Undertaker and Lesnar brawl? It might have been the best thing on Raw all year. I was buzzing watching it. It was magic.

It was one of the best things WWE have done in a fucking long ass time IMO. It was soooooo good. Starting from Heyman saying "You may have sold your soul to the devil, but your ass belongs to Brock Lesnar", right from there a really great brawl.

Then Brock saying "Im gonna kill you", to Taker saying "Your'e gonna have to". It's exactly what it should have been, both of them not giving a fuck, not being scared one bit, just going at it.

Can't get enough of itTBH.

It was great, but see my previous post:

"WWE show they're still capable of putting on a hot Raw segment, just a shame it involved a pensioner and a part timer."

Personally, it doesn't matter what The Undertaker does. I don't want to see that old fart on my TV anymore. I don't want to see Cesaro, Owens, Sheamus and Rusev be treated as absolute scrubs by being lumped in with all the jobbers tasked with breaking up the brawl. If anything, it was the perfect representation of everything I find wrong with WWE right now.

Edited by Jizzlobber

I haven't watched Raw, but were Owens and Rusev really helping break it up?

They had Haitch tell every wrestler they had to help protect the main event of Summerslam

• Paid Members

I thought it was great. The crowd were all for lesnar destroying Taker which was great to see. Does hint at shenanigans though because ultimately lesnar should annihilate him which then leaves questions about the retirement angle.

With regards Cena I have never suggested he was HHH at any point. He does wreck up and coming heels on the mic wich makes them look stupid. Him calling Seth a joke does more damage than the likes of Reigns because he is the benchmark and has the kind of sway where what he says is probably what he actually thinks.

My issue is with the likes of HHH, who should know better, allowing it to happen. For all the praise he gets for NXT, he seems oblivious to the fact that new heels end up floundering after a needless Cena win. The booking is questionable. Cena has enough experience and sway to stand up to the booking from time to time. He doesn't need the title to go after Seth. Owens could have been super hot. Now he's going to have to fight twice as hardnot to turn into Wyatt.

Wyatt does his best promo sat alone in a dinghy room, Owens does his best stuff face to face with another wrestler - he'll be absolutely reet and is not gonna stop being over

His barrier jump the night before had me in shock. He must genuinely be the hardest case there ever had. Impressive on so many levels.

I genuinely thought after these 2 things, somebody in wwe creative needs to develop a temple run knock off where you run from lesnar as rollins, jumping over barricades, sliding under ropes, throwing j+j at him as a power up. I'd buy it.