The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I'm not expecting anything decent to happen on Raw until TLC is in the books. There was nothing newsworthy on this weeks Raw. I was hoping Austin was going to come out to hype the interview on the Network as it obviously took place in the arena but sadly not.  I really thought that Naomi was going to turn heel tonight especially after she was supposed to be the fans choice but surely that would've really been Natalya? This thing with the Miz has pretty much planted a seed for a heel turn in the next couple of weeks. And Cena is getting worse for calling spots during his matches you can hear every word.

• Paid Members

Why on Earth is Swagger feuding with Rusev again?

I mean, obviously it's because their respective gimmicks tend towards it, but didn't Rusev convincingly despatch him a couple of months ago?

• Paid Members

Ah yes, you're right. I completely forgot that I didn't watch last week. First time I've missed an episode in about 6 years.

If only there were some way of catching up on what happened without actually watching, With added bunny hate and old jokes.

• Paid Members

So after watching Cena being put through a table for free, they expect people to pay for an event where he MIGHT be put through a table?

Yes yes they do.

Er, no they don't. They want people to pay to see Rollins go through a table.

Plus having him go through the table this week gives them ammunition to say "if that happens again, Cena loses his title shot". I'm pulling for a Seth win (mainly cos I want to see Cena break the table with his face again like he did last year), but can't see them having Cena lose his title shot as who do you put against Lesnar otherwise.

I watched the whole of RAW. Didn't think the show was that bad but it wasn't that good either. I enjoyed the main event and thought everyone was on top form throughout the match. Loving Ryback continuing to get pushed. Big Show really needs to fuck off on a long holiday for a while and his promo he cut this week on raw was diabolical.

who do you put against Lesnar otherwise.

Mensa had a little lamb - Erick Rowan!
You nob head! Now I'm going to be bloody gutted when that doesn't happen.

Same here! Just give them 5 minutes to knock seven shades out of each other. Rowan stiffs him with that spin kick, Brock can F5 him into oblivion, well worth the money