The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I think there is legs left in the shield with Reigns getting support from other two as he moves into main events, then build tension into summer months where they break up with him then as a face.

• Paid Members

I caught some of it this morning. The main event was given plenty of time and it built into a really exciting match, then Orton punched Bryan in the fellas for a DQ. I didn't mind the finish, as if they are doing Orton v Bryan at the Rumble, they can play up the fact that Orton can't beat Bryan and hopefully do something interesting with it. Going by the ending, they may fancy a three-way with Cena, which is far more appealing.

You can see the Wyatt Family having a big say in the finish of a potential Rumble title match.

• Paid Members

Aye, I think I'd quite like to have The Wyatts cost Bryan the title at the Rumble, only for him to win the Rumble itself. Then you can finish up their programme at Elimination Chamber and have Bryan go on to the title match at Mania. Can't see it going that way, but I would be very happy if they did go in that direction.

Even though Bryan/Orton was really good on this show, I dont feel the urge of seeing Bryan/Orton again so a 3 way with Cena would be much more appealing.

Bryan the last month or so has been back to his best IMO, after the shoddy booking of the post summer angle he seems really hot again.

Surely HBK popping up yet again suggests that he is going to be working Mania? Or am I just getting my hopes up?

• Paid Members

All the matches people are thinking about for WrestleMania, the WWE title or more specifically Randy Orton would be best served not being in any of them looking at it. HHH vs Punk and Bryan vs Shawn is a rumour people are big on currently, with the same foursome doing to a DX vs Team Beard/Side Boards at SummerSlam in a Mega Bucks vs Mega Powers style clash with Renee Young dropping her skirt (hopefully). Then Cena and Hogan vs the Shield is a new one going about. Then you have Lesnar vs Undertaker. What do you do with Orton? Orton such an uninteresting person in a main feud. I think I prefer him as a babyface.

There is still an outside chance of Cena vs Undertaker.

We haven't been entirely sure that Undertaker had another one in him since the Triple H match in 2011, and have been pleasantly surprised to see he can still do that one great match per year in the two that followed.

But time is definitely running out for him and them missing the opportunity to have Cena try and break the streak would be a mistake I reckon.

• Paid Members

If you do that, what do you do next year? Cena and Undertaker is the only big match I see left on the cards. It would be giving it away at WrestleMania 30, since they are banking on nostalgia, big one off returns (Michaels, Hogan, Lesnar and Taker and possibly one or two others) and the idea of it being the 30th Mania to sell it. And this is probably the last year they will get to do Lesnar vs Undertaker (which both men have a hard on for, for some reason). Undertaker vs Cena is the closest thing you can get to a Hogan vs Andre in the modern era. If they were going to do it, I imagine we'd all know about it by now. They'd have thrown out some strong hints somewhere.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

While I agree I think we'd have the hints by now, they're definitely rolling the dice assuming taker will be available next year, if that's the plan. Especially if he's going into a match with Brock, which will presumably be pretty physical