The Pro Wrestling Anthology DVD Set

Legace

Okay so I've decided to compile a DVD Anthology set of all the greatest wrestling matches in history. Gonna be an epic set dedicated to match quality only and the odd angle. Matches that are famous or have historical significance such as Hogan vs Andre will not be included unless they have at least a *** rating or higher. It will cover many promotions from various countries all over the world from many a year. Would love to hear peoples suggestions and opinions on what should be included.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Matches that are famous or have historical significance such as Hogan vs Andre will not be included unless they have at least a *** rating or higher.

Well go to the Wrestling Observer or PWTorch site and get them off there. What's the point in starting a thread asking for opinion if you are going to just base it off star ratings anyway? What sense does that make?

And my contribution would be a Nokia video camera recording of Veal vs. Sonny Onoo from WCW Thunder on the PSOne.

Matches that are famous or have historical significance such as Hogan vs Andre will not be included unless they have at least a *** rating or higher.

Well go to the Wrestling Observer or PWTorch site and get them off there. What's the point in starting a thread asking for opinion if you are going to just base it off star ratings anyway? What sense does that make?

And my contribution would be a Nokia video camera recording of Veal vs. Sonny Onoo from WCW Thunder on the PSOne.

I'm basing it on match quality, I mentioned the star rating thing so that people know that I won't include a match simply because it's famous for whatever reason, like Hogan vs Andre is a very significant match but it wasn't a good 1 so I wouldn't include it. As for The PW Torch/Observer ratings, what might be a ***** match to them might not be 1 to UKFF members which is why I asked for a opinion, you get me?

Very few UKFFers are giving matches asterisk ratings, and the ones that do are probably going to rate them the same as Keller and Meltzer.

Lol UKFFers don't have to give em star ratings, that's not what I'm asking, I just put the *** thing so people know I'm only putting good matches on it. just say whether they think such and such match should be included and why...

• Paid Members
Okay so I've decided to compile a DVD Anthology set of all the greatest wrestling matches in history.

I don't even know where to begin telling you what an impossible concept to execute this is. For a start, by the time you've burned the discs, it will be out of date.

Archived