Smackdown Spoilers

PSF

There's just something about Axel that I can't get on board with. He looks like a stock CAW that hasn't had anything fun added to it yet.

I think with his finisher though, he did just do a standard neckbreaker like last week but Miz took it like one of those roll-the-dice type finishers. Fucking idiot.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thoght the fans might have got behind old Miz as a gutsy face when he stood up to Lesnar, but all he got was a couch in the mush..

Axel looks a decent hand, but a tad goofy, perhaps a shave would stand him in good stead, I'm 37 and will always mark out for a perfect plex.

Sad bstard I know

Curtis Axel isn't terrible but he just epitomises, ironically, being average. I get the impression he'd be a good hand in the tag division but it'd have to be a proper tag team. Heyman could probably do with a tag team in his stable as well.

The Miz is a funny one, he's done really well to carve out the career he has but he just comes across as a massive twat and not in a heel way. He does wrestles a really good baby face style though but i can never buy him as someone who could kick someone's ass so he should stick to being a sneaky heel.

Curtis Axel isn't terrible but he just epitomises, ironically, being average. I get the impression he'd be a good hand in the tag division but it'd have to be a proper tag team. Heyman could probably do with a tag team in his stable as well.

Prime Time Players to join Heyman I predict.

• Paid Members

I don't think adding ANOTHER heel tag team to the roster would be such a good idea.

Strange with the MITB World Title match with all heels being in it. If they don't change it then I will go with Dean Ambrose to win and Barrett as an outsider.

I did like the undercurrent of the Booker and Teddy storyline and how they are building towards it even though Booker is out injured

I don't think Ambrose needs that push, though. He'd be excellent if he won, though. Barrett with briefcase could be very cool, and a good development of his character.

I really hope not, I can't see them fitting in with the talent already there.

Miz TV is the worst part of WWE and he's just never been convincing, for me, in any role. The fact that they needed to give him Flair's finisher just shows how much it takes to put him over, but that just leads to woo-ing every match which really doesn't help. I think The Shield's loss on TV worked a lot better than it could've done, and people are right that the cracks it showed were really good too. Daniel Bryan is one of the best wrestler's on the roster but his gimmick is fast becoming excruciating to watch. Some exciting things, though.

Strange with the MITB World Title match with all heels being in it. If they don't change it then I will go with Dean Ambrose to win and Barrett as an outsider.

I did like the undercurrent of the Booker and Teddy storyline and how they are building towards it even though Booker is out injured

I don't think Ambrose needs that push, though. He'd be excellent if he won, though. Barrett with briefcase could be very cool, and a good development of his character.

Barrett would be good with the briefcase. If he had it during the UK tour they could tease him cashing in every night.

Archived