Sexy Wrestling Kits

ShortOrderCook

• Paid Members

This has been done a thousand times before, but the football kit thread on the other side got me thinking about wrestlers and their clobber and i'm a bit fruitbooty on some nifty tights and a bit of effort being put in to them. So what are some of your favourite kits, past and present?

Always loved Brets Royal Rumble '94 paint splattered number. Enjoyed Brets gear and it's variations in general but those badboys were easily my favourite form. They were well slick.

309ly51.pngeuoxw9.png123psmq.jpg

I like the theme of Punks briefs based on the Chicago flag and he makes a good effort with them. The paying homage to Macho and Bret is nice and that, but a bit silly when he's supposed to be heeling. But his actual Chicago colours ones are swanky and he once wore a pair where the stars were replaced with Chicago Cubs logos when he faced and lost to Jericho in Chicago, before dropping the belt to him at the next PPV. They were pretty nifty too. His best themed tights are his NY Yankees inspired ones for his big Night of Champions match against Cena in Boston, that was a really, really nice little touch. His S.E.S G.I Joe inspired Camo ones he donned at WM XXVI were probably his sexiest (and his best look overall) but unfortunately short-lived.

2rnizgy.jpg8zeaom.jpg

Also out of the current lot Kofi has some neat stuff, usually always pretty colourful and with a cool theme, inspired by Ghostbusters and TMNT and shit like that. Haven't been as much of a fan of the heavily Red ones he's been wearing a lot recently but Ryback has some awesome outfits. His earlier ones he was wearing last year with the machine theme bleeding green or yellow were particularly special.

2s13d5k.jpg

Fan of the look CIMA sports as well. And Hayabusas gear was always the bollocks.

• Paid Members
I still wish I owned a Team Angle tracksuit.

03.jpg

Team Angle is a great choice. I'd also throw in these lads...

Freebirds.jpg

Love the ring jacket/gown/waistcoat confederate combo. Absolutely boss threads.

• Paid Members

Really not a fan of Sting's goth Liberace look at all. It's a mess. His outfits throughout the 1990's were bad ass, but nowadays he looks shite most of the time.

I love a lot of the ring attire from the Nitro era. There was Crow Sting, Hollywood Hogan, Hall and Nash all looked so cool. Big Poppa Pump's white singlets were awesome, DDP's gear always looked great. All those outfits were very much of their time, but I loved them.

• Paid Members
189221_10150105778123051_740472_n.jpg

I love Sting, I do but that whole outfit just makes me wonder why he's decided to vajazzle his crotch? His facepaint when it updated was bad ass but just anything that's not black and white in the singlet department is hideous these days.

Archived