Crazy shit going down in Boston

Chest Rockwell

• Moderators
It's reading more like this was their reaction to their pictures being released as suspects of the marathon bombing in the first place.

Like "fuck, they're on to us... final showdown time". Shot a cop/security guard(?), jacked a car, robbed a convenience store.

Suicide by Cop/Blaze of Glory?

The thing is though, they did still have a mad guns n ammo, so they must have had more shit in the pipeline, but they panicked or felt their hand was forced perhaps..?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Radios got a bit boring now. Back to housework it is :(

EDIT: Just said more on the suspicious package, 'A black book bag'.

EDIT2: All officers have been advised that it's highly likely that the suspect has a suicide vest on, as the dead suspect did.

• Moderators

Those bombers lived 0.75 miles from where I live. One is dead, got gunned down/had explosives strapped to himself. Second one has been on the run for hours now. Apparently they arrested an accomplice heading downtown where there have been suspicious packages/pipe bomb.

The city is basically on lockdown. People are being told to stay indoors. Cabs and the subway are all closed.

• Paid Members
Those bombers lived 0.75 miles from where I live. One is dead, got gunned down/had explosives strapped to himself. Second one has been on the run for hours now. Apparently they arrested an accomplice heading downtown where there have been suspicious packages/pipe bomb.

The city is basically on lockdown. People are being told to stay indoors. Cabs and the subway are all closed.

Stay safe mate.

Neil, are you going to grab a 44 and muck in? Be a man.

Edit: I mean in trying to catch the man at large, obviously

Does Neil still have Admin powers in real life?

The police claim to have found "some type of rocket".

Archived