Crazy shit going down in Boston

Chest Rockwell

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
My actual scanner is broken so I'm having to use online sources but they've just blocked the feed :( Unless someone has one that works?

EDIT: Ignore that it's unblocked now.

LINK!

I'm using the 5-0 Pro app on my phone.

• Moderators

It's reading more like this was their reaction to their pictures being released as suspects of the marathon bombing in the first place.

Like "fuck, they're on to us... final showdown time". Shot a cop/security guard(?), jacked a car, robbed a convenience store.

• Moderators
It's reading more like this was their reaction to their pictures being released as suspects of the marathon bombing in the first place.

Like "fuck, they're on to us... final showdown time". Shot a cop/security guard(?), jacked a car, robbed a convenience store.

Suicide by Cop/Blaze of Glory?

Shit man.. you see "19 years old" and you think that's pretty nuts, but this picture really hits home how young this kid is. Nuts!

The caption on that might be the best thing ever. 'We're getting reports in that Suspect Two *has* used Ranch Dressing, repeat - Ranch Dressing.'

EDIT - unclear if it's meant to be funny. If it's an intentional joke, then it's pretty shit tbf.

Archived