Crazy shit going down in Boston

Chest Rockwell

fake twitter, created today.

People need to start giving sources in this thead - Anon reports the above.

People need to stop posting the slightest bit of shit they hear about this in this thread.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

This is the account

edit: I don't think that was directed at me Keith but if so, I was just trying to address the misinformation before people get carried away with it.

Christ, I'd probably do the same mate, don't sweat it.

:laugh: Cheers for that! I'm sure neil was feeling like a right wuss until a real man's man told him it's OK to be scared when there's crazed bombers/gunmen on the loose in your town.

This is the account

edit: I don't think that was directed at me Keith but if so, I was just trying to address the misinformation before people get carried away with it.

Christ, I'd probably do the same mate, don't sweat it.

:laugh: Cheers for that! I'm sure neil was feeling like a right wuss until a real man's man told him it's OK to be scared when there's crazed bombers/gunmen on the loose in your town.

Hud on a second, I try to re-assure him he done something normal, and you act like a cunt? Standard fare for the UKFF nowadays I suppose.

• Paid Members

A lot of the scanners have gone down but there is a working one here at the moment: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-wind...m_medium=social

Judging by what they are currently saying on there, they currently have no "specific areas" that they want units to head to. They are just trying to clear their assigned search grids for the next 1 and a half hours before they need to "break for fuel."

• Moderators

FYI - the scanner does not include all communication, they do it on other secret channels. They are preparing a big operation right now and you aren't hearing shit about it for obvious reasons.

They're also shutting down all online scanner channels now too.

What gets to me is that they're talking about closing channels of information that they're freely giving info out on, use these "private channels" to give info which is sensitive.

• Moderators
I'm just waiting for Alex Jones, Jim Corr and those Loose Change cunts to have their say on this.

Jones has already piped up about the impending Waco anniversary, reiterating his opinion that Koresh was a fine upstanding human being, so...oh wait, hold up, just saw this :

Jonesy!

Haha.. All this usual "false flag" bullshit was coming out after the marathon bomb, I was just wondering to myself what those guys were saying now when I saw this tweet:

Man, they are really putting a lot of effort into this false flag operation.
:laugh: brilliant.

I'm guessing much like the racists scrabbling to figure out how to get angry at this properly the conspiracists are now scrambling to come up with a new theory.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I've been listening to Jones show the past few nights. It's mental, but excellent entertainment in my opinion.

Likewise, I do the same with Rogans shows, ears open, mind shut. Some funny / entertaining stuff to the neutral.

Archived