Raw: London 02 Arena

Killjoy_Gee

• Moderators
We definitely need some sort of UK Wants WrestleMania chant though.

I'm not sure that's the easiest thing to chant.

As long as any fan who yells "What?!" during a promo promises to realise their sin and rip their own vocal cords out I think that's all that really matters.

The worst thing about the twats who chant 'What?' at UK events is that they do it in a fucking AMERICAN ACCENT!!!

I thought the worst thing about it was that it's fucking annoying and ruins promos.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Although the post-Wrestlemania Raw crowd were mainly Brits, i'd imagine that this RAW crowd will be mostly children and bored parents so the atmosphere will be quite different.

Maybe he's deaf, you fucking racist.

Unless SpursRiot is doing the subtitles, it isn't going to happen. Besides, if he is deaf, I still think he'd prefer to hear them as he'd have been cured by baby Jesus. Like when he made the blind man see, or cured a dental emergency.

Although the post-Wrestlemania Raw crowd were mainly Brits, i'd imagine that this RAW crowd will be mostly children and bored parents so the atmosphere will be quite different.

What evidence is there that that crowd was 'mainly Brits'?

The Raw crowd in the UK and the Smackdown crowd in the UK tend to be very different. Raw is usually a lot louder and roudy, the kids tend to be at Smackdown.

• Paid Members

The reports from those that were there, who claim to be responsible for the chanting. That's the basis of the thread, if you read the OP.

The point i'm making is that the Brits in that crowd will be vastly different from those in these crowds.

The reports from those that were there, who claim to be responsible for the chanting. That's the basis of the thread, if you read the OP.

I was there. There were lots of Brits sure. But to suggest it was "mainly Brits" is stupid.

It might have been Brits who started some of the chants in NJ (I have no evidence of that either, by the way), but I was certainly mostly surrounded by Americans. There was an Australian chick the row behind me, who is actually the only non-American I remember from that night.

• Paid Members
We definitely need some sort of UK Wants WrestleMania chant though.

I'm not sure that's the easiest thing to chant.

As long as any fan who yells "What?!" during a promo promises to realise their sin and rip their own vocal cords out I think that's all that really matters.

The worst thing about the twats who chant 'What?' at UK events is that they do it in a fucking AMERICAN ACCENT!!!

Absolutely. If they're going to insist on shouting it, at least make it 'YOU WHAT' in the style of the great Steve Walsh did on his 80s Estuary club hit I Found Lovin'.

I'll give a fiver to anyone who manages to get an 'Easy' chant going.

I'll up it to a tenner if the crowd sing We Shall Not Be Moved.

Archived