Raw: London 02 Arena

Killjoy_Gee

We are now officially 5 days from the Raw taping at London's 02 Arena. So I felt it was time to open a thread.

The only confirmed match for Raw is The Shield vs Team Hell No and THE FREAKING UNDERTAKER!!

There has been alot of speculation on this forum on how the crowd will fare compared to the epic Post-Mania crowd. With the belief being that crowd was mostly Uk/European fans, there is a bit of expectation to top the atmosphere that night.

How will we do? What chants should we sing? Who will we get over for one night only?

I personally want to be part of a crowd that does the best 'Faaaaaaan-daaaaaaaaan-goooooooo'. I want to (write the) sing the Theme Toon. I want the loudest Yes' since Mania 28.

Anyone else's hopes?

Also, as this is my first live taping, I was wondering if anyone with experience could advise what time it should finish by - as I have to get back to Eastbourne and teach the next day

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
What chants should we sing?

Ugh, none if you're going to plan them. Planning chants before going to a wrestling show is the saddest thing in the world. I'm not a massive chanting fan anyway, as these days they seem to serve to only get the crowds over in their own heads as they think they're smart, but a good chant is in the moment and clever. Totally off the cuff.

We definitely need some sort of UK Wants WrestleMania chant though.

I'm not sure that's the easiest thing to chant.

As long as any fan who yells "What?!" during a promo promises to realise their sin and rip their own vocal cords out I think that's all that really matters.

We definitely need some sort of UK Wants WrestleMania chant though.

I'm not sure that's the easiest thing to chant.

As long as any fan who yells "What?!" during a promo promises to realise their sin and rip their own vocal cords out I think that's all that really matters.

The worst thing about the twats who chant 'What?' at UK events is that they do it in a fucking AMERICAN ACCENT!!!

Archived