Raw: London 02 Arena

Killjoy_Gee

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I stand my wish of Jeff Stelling guest hosting RAW, with the Gillette Soccer Saturday team commentating on the main event. The yanks wouldn't have a clue what was going on

Now that would be worth watching, I am English and i aint got a clue what Paul Merson is talking about 98% of the time.

There's an idea for IPPV, stick Merson in a room with a bunch of yanks and see which one of them is the first to bite there way through the wall to escape.

• Paid Members
Anyone know if there is a dark match after the tapings finish tonight? I know Smackdown has a 6 man tag with Taker and The Shield tomorrow.

They were advertising...

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Triple H and the New Age Outlaws vs The Shield

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

...a while back, but I dunno if that's still the plan.

• Paid Members
The best chants are the ones that just randomly start up. Last year CM Punk mentioned that he went for fish and chips with a friend that afternoon during a promo, and we got a huge 'FISH AND CHIPS!' chant going.

Shouldn't be difficult providing they dont edit the chants. We definitely need some sort of UK Wants WrestleMania chant though.

I'd like to see 2 chants please.

"She's got herpes" aimed at AJ.

"British Bulldog...clap clap clap clap clap.........British Bulldog" etc etc.

Cheers.

How about a Michael Van Gerwen chant. 10.000 at the 02 in Dublin rocked that place in the Premier Lge Darts. The yanks wouldn't have a scooby!

On a similar vein, the darts tune, slightly similar to Fandango's, planet funk "chase the sun"

Da da da da da..

I hope none of you people are allowed in. Go and ruin a TNA show or something with your shit chants.

• Paid Members

Have I fucked up reading the spoilers, or is... SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

The Undertaker match actually part of the show? I thought it was just the dark main event, but judging from the spoilers and its placement on the card it reads like it's a part of Raw.

I hope so!

Did anyone catch this during the queue for the Tube? 3 guys dressed as Taker, Bret, and Ziggler have a match. When I came out of the upper tier Taker and Bret were having a match there as well. Bret got Taker onto a table and made him tap to the Sharpshooter :D

Archived