Going bald

HeavyT

Right any of yous going bald? how far are you on the norwood scale? im currently rocking an M shaped widow's peak and damn near all the hair at the sides of my head has gone light and wispy (being blonde makes it even worse).

Any of you guys got stories to tell? ever tried minoxidil or propecia? I am considering the latter, minoxidil apparently things the hair more before making it better but Im not up for taking the risk witht the rate mines begun falling out. It started slowly from age 18 and has gotten rapid now Im 24. Started using alpecin (caffiene shampoo) but I dont think its proven to do anything!

Well Im about this stage on the Rooney Scale(slightly thicker on top though):-

Wayne-Rooney-frustration-Swansea-v-Manchester_2877613.jpg

and I already do a one all over, but thinking to grow it back in for a wedding and an oppurtunity for some decent photos of me with hair before it goes.

Minoxidil does work, but it gets worse before it gets better and the effects only last about 5 years I think, Im more up for a quick solution to get it a bit thicker over the next year and then just go no guard after that. My haair is very light too so it makes it more noticeable than on, say, a black haired person.

• Paid Members
I already do a one all over, but thinking to grow it back in for a wedding and an oppurtunity for some decent photos of me with hair before it goes.

If you only want/need a youthful head of hair for one day then get a can of that spray on shit Graham Gooch used to advertise in the back of the paper?

• Paid Members
ever tried minoxidil or propecia?

Mine started falling out in clumps en route to a widow's peak when I was 23. It was nature's curse, all of my seven maternal uncles being bald. I got a prescription for Propecia (generic name finisteride) in around 2006 and within a few weeks the follicles which had died had revitalised. I have a full head of hair - at a recent wedding a friend who hadn't seen me for years commented that it seemed fuller.

The prescription was pretty pricey (

• Moderators

My hair started thinning out a couple of years ago. It was a god send, before I had so much thick hair, now it's pretty manageable. Still got a full head of hair though.

Fuck y'all chrome domes.

Mine can look a little thin depending what products I put in it, but I don't think its too at all bad normally.Judging by every single male in my family I'll have fuck all by 30. I'll enjoy it for another two years maybe then whack it all off and just have my entire head tattooed. Tattoos are the answer to everything

Archived