Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

• 1 month later...

Either it's a massive swerve or he will be resurrected at some point

So what you're saying is he's either dead or alive?

Whatever happens they'd be silly not to feature him in the trailers - it's been such a big talking point for them between seasons people will watch just to see what happens to him.

Either it's a massive swerve or he will be resurrected at some point

So what you're saying is he's either dead or alive?

Whatever happens they'd be silly not to feature him in the trailers - it's been such a big talking point for them between seasons people will watch just to see what happens to him.

Probably could have worded it better, and I'm still struggling to think how to word even now.

Personally I don't think he will be coming back, but by including him in the trailers it's got people thinking that he may be brought back in some way, maybe with Melisandre doing some kind of resurrection magic or something. He just seems to be being featured a little too much in trailers for an entire season for a dead character. Unless he's just going to be a rotting corpse for the whole series, the aftermath of his death can be done & dusted by the end of the first episode.

Whether he's dead or not, I'm keen to find out what direction the show go in, and I'm looking forward to lots of The Mountain finishing people by Awesome Destruction

Is it true that S5 on TV has now surpassed the books? If so, it'll be great not to have all the book-wankers constantly making smug comparisons.

I think it surpassed the books during the last season, but yeah, you're right!

• Paid Members

Kick ass. Even though this is the TV only thread, the fuckers still couldn't stay out of it last year. They just can't resist.

Ignore title - this is about GoT too:

Edited by herbie747

• Paid Members

Is it true that S5 on TV has now surpassed the books? If so, it'll be great not to have all the book-wankers constantly making smug comparisons.

In fairness, anyone in this thread discussing the books has always been told to politely fuck off. But there should be little danger of that happening now anyway. It's going to be pretty much fresh for everyone.