Reid Flair passes away, aged only 24

SteelEdge

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the day Reid was caught smuggling heroin I feared the worst for him.

So sad, real potential although a very troubled guy obviously.

Such a waste and hearbreaking for Ric, I hope that Ashley has an untroubled career but you know that the weight of expectation was on Reid. Poor kid.

RIP

Holy shit, I'm 23 this year, that's really a ridiculous age to go. And some idiots think heroin is just a recreational drug like pot. R.I.P Reid.

Who thinks that?!?

I know some people who are really messed up. A few friends of friends, as I said, idiots who I really hate associating with. Some drugs users put anything that can give them a fix under one giant umbrella.

• Paid Members
From the day Reid was caught smuggling heroin I feared the worst for him.

Yeah, have to say I did too. You hear wrestlers on pills, but never the smack. Nasty stuff all round.

RIP to everybody involved.

Holy shit, I'm 23 this year, that's really a ridiculous age to go. And some idiots think heroin is just a recreational drug like pot. R.I.P Reid.

Who thinks that?!?

I once had a mate tell me "don't knock it til you've tried it"...

Finding someone who has died this way can be a truly awful sight, my heart really goes out to Ric. Would easily say this will be the worst thing the poor guy ever goes through.

Just got back from holiday where I've not seen any news and come back to this.

Very sad news, horrific for Ric, especially if he found him. Hopefully people are there to suppprt him, last thing I want to hear after all his troubles over the years, his history of alcoholism and now this is 'Ric Flair suicide' etc.

As has been said though, it seems almost cruelly inevitable that Reid's life was gonna end this way if he was using heroin.

RIP Reid.

Archived