Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
Nathan Francis Hillhouse

Am fuked up in head because my girlfriend cheated on me and am scared she will do it again when she go's out and gets of her head am a wrong to be like this or am I actually fuked up yes iv forgive her and av done it to her many years ago but a just cant come to terms wiv it.it eats me alive every day visions and shit but no aparantly am fuked up wrote it on here not to make any one look small or belittlie but to get any opinions

• Paid Members

Suelee (WHAT!?) has her say...

Suelee Wilkinson Get this removed now.. im disgusted you can make the mother to your child out like some fucked up druggy.. this hapoened years ago too but yours was last year nay.. shocked isnt the word!!!!

Honestly this shite appears every day. Just saw this one and for some reason it made me think of this thread.

Just saw this;

"'Share' this!!! This post only happens once every 823 years. This is called money bags. So, forward this to your friends and money will arrive within 4 days. Based on Chinese Feng Shui. The one who does not 'Share'.....will be without money.

Sharing, just in case LOL"

Fuck. Off

"This post only happens once every 823 years."

"This POST only happens once every 823 years."

Facebooke. Richard has checked in at The Crusades. Liketh?

• Awards Moderator
Just saw this;

"'Share' this!!! This post only happens once every 823 years. This is called money bags. So, forward this to your friends and money will arrive within 4 days. Based on Chinese Feng Shui. The one who does not 'Share'.....will be without money.

Sharing, just in case LOL"

Fuck. Off

"This post only happens once every 823 years."

"This POST only happens once every 823 years."

Facebooke. Richard has checked in at The Crusades. Liketh?

Liketh. Important year, 1190. Just looking at Wikipedia's page for it, the Teutonic Knights were founded, the Lionheart set out on the Third Crusade, and the feudal era of Japan began. There'll have been loads of money flying about, but not much of it from Chinese feng shui!

There was also a massacre/mass suicide of Jews in York in March of that year...

• Awards Moderator
the Lionheart set out on the Third Crusade,

There's a Chris Jericho joke in there somewhere, if I could remember where he went after completing his early career capers.

Well, Saladin took the city of Jericho a couple of years before Richard set out on crusade... but I don't think Mr Lionheart managed to win it back!

That doesn't help, I know.

Anyone heard of the Northampton Clown? Well my facebook feed has been full of posts about the Mansfield Clown since Halloween. Apparently he has been sneaking in peoples house's, two people have been stabbed and the police are no protrolling the streets looking for him.

WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS! Most of the posts made are exact copies of reports made from the Northampton version of events with just areas and street names changed. There was a picture showing a clown dressed simular to "IT" with him standing in the middle of a dark street holding balloons, that looked quite freaky to be honest. I have since found out who the clown is as a friend at work actually took the picture at a halloween party and that was the first and only time he dressed like that.

The whole "it say's it on Facebook so it must be true" shit, really gets on my tits.

• Paid Members

There was a guy dressed a clown in Mansfield handing out flyers for the circus these last two weeks. That's it. That's all there is to the Mansfield Clown story.

Not that it stopped a bunch of tits ringing the police and reporting him for "being freaky, innit".

5504092-large.jpg

This is the pic in question. Yes it was taken in Blidworth and yes its a clown wandering the streets, but what you dont see is the party going on behind the camera.

People outside of Mansfield wont understand, but this created quite alot of buzz over nothing over here. Even to the stage that it was reported in the lcal papers and on the radio. Knobs!