Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

I'm guessing the market for Mexican food in the UK just wasn't there - it certainly is now, with Chipotle and Wahaca getting so popular.

Both very London centric chains. I'm all about Poncho 8 at the moment.

Poncho 8 can do one. Twice I've been there and they have added Stealth Charges. One was for a wholemeal wrap rather then white, the other Fucking Peppers! Neither were mentioned to have an extra charge, neither had a label mentioning. Manager couldn't be arsed to talk to me either

Let's not do this again. Cats are awesome. Fuck you all.

They hate humanity and see us as their slaves. Devil in fur are cats

Sorry to drag this annoyingly back on topic, but with all this media coverage of the junior doctors' contracts of late, it's notable to my mind that many of the people sharing supportive messages for the NHS on Facebook were also the same people who, last May, were complaining about 'benefits Britain' and slating Ed Miliband for not eating a sandwich properly.

• Moderators

I'm guessing the market for Mexican food in the UK just wasn't there - it certainly is now, with Chipotle and Wahaca getting so popular.

Poncho 8 are the best burrito I've had in London and I make a point of trying every different burrito place I see.

• Paid Members

Poncho 8 are the best burrito I've had in London and I make a point of trying every different burrito place I see.

What do you think of Chilango? They're not bad, I find. I also miss the now-defunct Texan Embassy - everything swam in oil, but I loved the flavour.

Didn't know Wahaca and Chipotle were London-centric.

• Paid Members

What do you think of Chilango? They're not bad, I find. I also miss the now-defunct Texan Embassy - everything swam in oil, but I loved the flavour.

Didn't know Wahaca and Chipotle were London-centric.

Chilango were always awesome, not been for a while though. Poncho 8 is nice food, just don't like their ethics. Chipotle is my favourite by far

• Moderators

I haven't tried Freebird. The only times I've been by one it hasn't really been an opportune moment..

Mi Casa must be hands down the worst burrito place. Really rubbish.

Chipotle are nice. I like that they do brown rice. They're the best burritos near where I work at the moment (Angel).

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members

This was linked from their Facebook page, and I'm only making light of it as she's turned up.

However, is this really the only picture they could provide of her? Or was the plan to shame her into coming home?

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Police-concerned-missing-16-year-old-girl/story-28728619-detail/story.html

• Paid Members

I think there is some good in cat cafes. I'm not a cat person, I don't like or dislike them but much like any animal, I can understand why people enjoy their company.

Now the thing is I have been to both of the cat cafes in Newcastle, the one in the big market being 'better', nicer environment, better cakes, hot chocolate etc, and the cats are rescued compared to the one on the quay side.

I have worked in the mental health and learning disabilities sector for a long time and fully believe that these (if used properly) could be an incredible form of therapy.

Animals being used as therapy isn't new, but the fact it's a cafe, in the city centre gains extra points as its avoiding segregation and helps to promote social interaction. It's better than a dedicated centre, away from the town, where all the people with 'needs' go.

I won't ever feel the need to go back, but after being to them, and seeing their potential for people with difficulties, I think they are canny enough.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

Dog pubs are surely the way forward.

When I lived in Manchester there was a cafe on the corner that would have chickens roaming around. The eggs youd eat came from them, which sounds nice until you're trying to dip a soldier and they're staring at you. Offputting.

Dog pubs are surely the way forward.

When I lived in Manchester there was a cafe on the corner that would have chickens roaming around. The eggs youd eat came from them, which sounds nice until you're trying to dip a soldier and they're staring at you. Offputting.

I live in Vietnam we've had dog coffee shops in Saigon for a while now, however the original one apparently had all it's dogs but one poisoned by the owners partner in life and business for some reason. There are a few more now but never been.