Could Have Been A Wrestler

Keith Houchen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
And here's your franchise. Main eventing 10 Wrestlemanias in a row, and making the dreams of thousands of dying Make A Wish kids come true.

16gwu2g.jpg

Isn't he actually training to be a wrestler though? I'm sure he said he was hoping for his first match this year. So you're cheating, Woy!

Anyway I've always thought that YouTube sensation Techno Viking should be a wrestler. He looks awesome, he's German and he can move.

Techno-Viking.jpg

• Paid Members
Bob Crow for Raw GM.

Bob-Crow-007.jpg

And going by Question Time, Melanie Philips for, well, Melanie Philips. Who would she be in the wrestling world?

Preferably a mute wrestler.

518390-vernon_shillinger.jpeg

"So they brought you up from NXT, huh? Don't worry about Big E. Langston, I'll watch your back. Put a word in with Vince and he'll let us change together."

And now I'm awake all night wondering who is Robson. Cheers.

I was thinking about Oz or Wire characters but then I thought I would never stop posting about it. O'Reily was made for those backstage skits where something devious is occurring but the wrestlers don't notice the camera. Do they still do those?

Yo, Gordy, you want some tits? All you have to do.....

ryan-o-reily_68506.jpg

*ten minutes pass*

sg-19831124_gordy_kevin.jpg

That's Stanislofsky in the white.

Nigel Farage pretty much plays an ostentatiously gay character who doesn't realise that he's gay. He'd be revolutionary.

nigel-farage4.jpg220px-Orton_Royal_Rumble_2009.jpg

"Ho!, Randy, how'd you like to be our Eastleigh candidate? Cracking leather undies by the way, where can I get some of those?"

In an ideal world, he'd be feuding with Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Archived