Could Have Been A Wrestler

Keith Houchen

• Awards Moderator
khal-drogo.jpg

Khal Drogo and his horde would have been an impressive addition to any era of WWE.

Actually, it wouldn't take too much to turn Roman Reigns into a Dothraki warrior. Get him a horse to ride down to the ring on, some blonde thing from NXT to accompany him, and a gimmick of him cutting his braid if he loses a match as a mark of shame. Ripping out of opponents' organs optional.

Had to look up what this dude was from. Badass look indeed. You're spot on with the Roman Reigns thing. I could dig that.

May have to check out Game of Thrones.

I'll go out on a limb and say you'll really like it. A lot of characters to get your head round, and you have to be extremely wary of spoilers (especially if you're starting from the start) but it's a cracking series. Season 2 just came out on DVD this week, Season 1 should be readily available too - 10 episodes each, you can power through it in a weekend before Season 3 starts on Easter Monday!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Nice one, I might just do that. I'm terrible at that though. I've got a stupid amount of things I want to watch and I'm way behind on. I need to start dedicating a Sunday evening to marathoning through them or something. Breaking Bad, Oz, The Wire, Sopranos, Spartacus, Friday Night Lights I all intend to get up to speed with but never do and now I want to watch this too. This thread will probably end up adding more to the list.

• Moderators
Drogo pic

Khal Drogo and his horde would have been an impressive addition to any era of WWE.

Actually, it wouldn't take too much to turn Roman Reigns into a Dothraki warrior. Get him a horse to ride down to the ring on, some blonde thing from NXT to accompany him, and a gimmick of him cutting his braid if he loses a match as a mark of shame. Ripping out of opponents' organs optional.

Had to look up what this dude was from. Badass look indeed. You're spot on with the Roman Reigns thing. I could dig that.

May have to check out Game of Thrones.

Archived