• Paid Members

Dusty Bin accompanying somebody to the ring who gives incredibly cryptic clues as to what weapons he's going to use in the match?

I love that they've released a statement blaming spoilers because fans don't want to wait 3-5 days. It used to be like a month behind with higher ratings, did it not? :laugh:

The fact there going to film episodes up until April in January sums it up for me, how can you cite spoilers as a reason when filming that far in advance?

Edited by Only_The_Strong_Survive

• Paid Members

That's the TNA mentality. Always has been sadly. "The reason we're leaving Challenge is because they are holding us back." Same thing with Spike. Its the WCW mentality that Dixie got from Russo, Jarrett, Bischoff, Hogan, Nash and everyone else she worked with. Its never their fault. Its standards and practices or some shit, probably.

I do find spoilers hilarious. TNA's the only thing on Challenge that isnt 20 years out of date. Compared to everything else on Challenge, its like watching Impact via a fucking time machine into the future.

They need to gimmick their whole PR outlook somehow. Have a tag team called Damage Control that always job out but get on the mic afterwards to make ludicrous excuses as to how really it was a kind of moral victory.