Surely the idea is that people who watch the Amazing Race are meant to like the duo and watch them on Impact, not the other way around? It doesn't benefit TNA for the small Impact audience to watch their stars on another show. I'm pretty sure Robbie E only got on because of his smoking hot girlfriend who the network was far more interested in and i'm sure she garnered many more twitter followers and fans from the experience who could then be hypothetically turned into stalker Impact viewers.

I'm not sure who Storm and EC3 are meant to captivate. Maybe the Amazing Race has a more female demographic these days...

• Paid Members

If TNA can run both out of the same building, it makes sense for them to do so. They were previously paying for all three floors of the Cummins location that they had. With a smaller crew, it isn't necessary.

Pop TV have cancelled the Tuesday night replay now. It never ends with this company.

It really should do though.

anyway, not that fussed about the move in locations, just downsizing everything aren't they?

Just been talking with a friend, figured I may aswell pose the question here too.

If TNA goes under of it's own doing, do you think Vince would buy the tape library if he can get it cheap enough? I can't picture him buying them out in the same way he did WCW, but I can see him buying it from someone else once the company is dead similar to what he did with the ECW tape library & trademarks. I'm thinking purely to stick on the network and just because he can, but also now that they have guys like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries and (potentially) Bobby Roode under contract aswell as all the footage featuring Angle, Booker T, Sting, Christian, Hall & Nash

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

TNA are so strapped for cash they got evicted from their old offices/studios, thats the real reason they are moving according to Meltzer.

The talent should get together and threaten to leave unless this idiot sells the company. Mind you the new owner would probably see the company going nowhere and liquidate.

• Paid Members

Its only good news if TNA are in trouble at the minute. Might not look like it, but the less leverage Dixie has, the more potential a sale is. Unless she's really mental and thinks she can salvage this mess on her own. There's apparently a buyer willing to take it on, so hopefully she sells up now she cant afford the office space she's had since 1993. The only way TNA is going to get out of the funk they are in is if there's a some new blood injected into the running of it. Get some new ideas and try and regain some trust back into the wrestling audience. Really, the only advantage Dixie had as an owner was Panda's backing. Now they've stopped putting money into it, a self sufficient Dixie is only going to go one way.

The big story of it is that the office space she was wasnt a TNA office space. It was a building she's been renting since the early 90s for various business ventures. The fact she had to move wasnt a choice she wanted to make.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

TNA are big enough a name that the WWE could buy them and run a proper invasion angle learning from their WCW invasion mistakes.

The TNA library would be a great investment too.

They really aren't. Seriously, what 10 TNA talent would you put in an invasion feud against WWE? the majority of their roster are ex-WWE and would be treated as such.

The library is worthless to anyone but WWE. I'd be shocked if it didnt end up on the network at some point

TNA are big enough a name that the WWE could buy them and run a proper invasion angle learning from their WCW invasion mistakes.

The TNA library would be a great investment too.

Which wrestlers that WWE do not now have under contract (such as Joe, Aries, Roode, Styles) would even be part of such an Invasion? They would be better served to do an NXT invasion than a TNA invasion.