• Paid Members

Its Suicide, though. I have no idea why they've brought this gimmick back after it didn't get over the first time. And the name is so negative. Its got no upside what so ever.

Attendance was pretty shocking last night as well apparently. They hit a brick wall the last few weeks when it comes to selling tickets. The demand may not be there. There house show business hasn't ever been any good. I wonder how they'll address it. They cant go back to the Impact Zone.

2znpdh3.jpg

icn3m0.jpg

17g3up.jpg

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
SUI-CIIIIIIDE, CROSS THE LINE!!! Fuck off Ian, he drops in via zip-line!!! No, you're right, but as mentioned before there's something I love about Suicide. It's not the name or the outfit though.

Not this version of 'The Dark Saviour'. No zip line for Suicide. These days, he walks to the ring at such a speed he doesn't wait for his opening intro to start (so we dont get to hear he's lovely theme song). He cant wait to get to the ring, this lad.

That last picture is a tad unfair, It's clearly full in that section on TV.

What's that got to do with anything? Looking full isn't the issue. Its the till looking full thats the issue. Its super expensive to go on the road. They should scale down the venues or tape more episodes on a night, because renting a large arena and promoting the shows locally is pretty crippling for little return at the box office.

That's depressing. Word was that venues were paying TNA to come and bring business to their venues though, so hopefully this isn't costing them much and there are still places for TNA to visit.

Edited by thesimonbegz

• Paid Members

TNA should run the Hammerstein Ballroom and places like that. The crowds would always be red hot and when you have good production that place looks amazing. Those WWE One Night Stand shows had a different feel to it and added to the alternative presentation that TNA have looked for. When ROH or some indy group runs there it can look shit, but TNA has professional lighting and a good set up. They should run in 2000 seat arenas instead of WWE size venues. Impact tends to look to much like a Smackdown show.

That last picture is a tad unfair, It's clearly full in that section on TV.

What's that got to do with anything? Looking full isn't the issue. Its the till looking full thats the issue. Its super expensive to go on the road. They should scale down the venues or tape more episodes on a night, because renting a large arena and promoting the shows locally is pretty crippling for little return at the box office.

If it looks good on TV and I'm enjoying the product. I'm a happy guy :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Yeah I would agree that 1000-2000 seater arenas are the way to go. The crowds usually sound better and with some production trickery you can make it look like there is a much larger crowd.