• Paid Members

What is Jeff doing? Only last week he was getting universal praise for the GFW TV taping, and now he's back fannying about with all this shite.

My thoughts exactly. I usually defend TNA to some degree, but he's getting some traction with GFW and has had his chance to plug the promotion. What does he have to gain now?

Of course, it could be that TNA are only willing to allow Bobby Roode, EY etc to appear on GFW on the proviso that Jeff also does this.

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members

I actually wasn't aware at first when I posted, an Elevation X match is a scaffold match (shaped like an X). this company is incredible. Write the parody screenplay now!

I'm surprised they're bringing it back. I think they've only ever had two Elevation X matches in the company's history and they were shit - Rhino vs. AJ, and Rhino vs. James Storm.

I'm pretty sure both those "spoliers" are nothing of the sort and just someone taking the piss as they not only read different from all the ones I have read but the PPV mention in the first one isn't until 2016.

Nope, completely real, unless last night's tapings were made up too.

I'm pretty sure both those "spoliers" are nothing of the sort and just someone taking the piss as they not only read different from all the ones I have read but the PPV mention in the first one isn't until 2016.

All these tapings are for Impact, Xplosion and the One Night Only PPVs right through to the end of their Destination America run and beyond should they find a new TV deal, sadly

a couple of spoilers from last night's tapings (not the full results!)

The invasion is on, except it isnt a invasion, its a hostile takeover:

The GFW roster comes out and are met with “boring” chants. Chris Masters admits to taking out Bully Ray and Drew Galloway. Jeff Jarrett says nobody can compete with GFW and they’re beginning a corporate hostile takeover. Masters issues an open challenge and it’s answered by Lashley

But at least it wont last long...

Dixie and Jeff come to the ring to shoot on each other. Dixie announces a “Winner Takes All” match for all of the TNA shares. It will be Team GFW vs. Team TNA’s Lashley, Galloway and The Wolves in Lethal Lockdown. The match will be taped tomorrow night

And Jeff Hardy, one of the most over faces in the company makes his long awaited return from injury so....

Ethan Carter III defeated Matt Hardy to retain the World Heavyweight Title. Per the stipulation, Jeff Hardy is now EC3’s assistant

Who's currently booking TNA?

The Smashing Pumpkin bloke, innit?

Along with former WWE coffee boy, John Gaburick, and a couple of other clowns. 

And would it surprise anyone if Russo was somehow still involved?

Edited by Jizzlobber

another thought on last night's taping. Well, an announcement that happened about something on tonight's taping.

so, Bobby Roode has been tagging with Austin Aries as a team called 'The Dirty Heels'. Aries has gone and Roode beat up Spud because it was his fault for some reason. No idea why, but Spud is a face so battering him was quite a heelish thing to do.

At last night's taping, Roode won the KOTM title (originally held by Jarrett who declared he would take it to GFW IIRC) and was also announced as part of Team TNA (the face team) in the battle for control Lethal Lockdown match.

Would a heel turn costing Team TNA the match be too obvious?  The man who eventually destroyed TNA was their longest reigning former World Champion.  

Or am I over thinking TNA's booking here?

• Paid Members

another thought on last night's taping. Well, an announcement that happened about something on tonight's taping.

so, Bobby Roode has been tagging with Austin Aries as a team called 'The Dirty Heels'. Aries has gone and Roode beat up Spud because it was his fault for some reason. No idea why, but Spud is a face so battering him was quite a heelish thing to do.

At last night's taping, Roode won the KOTM title (originally held by Jarrett who declared he would take it to GFW IIRC) and was also announced as part of Team TNA (the face team) in the battle for control Lethal Lockdown match.

Would a heel turn costing Team TNA the match be too obvious?  The man who eventually destroyed TNA was their longest reigning former World Champion.  

You might be giving there booking too much credit.

Roode's not part of Team TNA. The announced Team TNA was Lashley, Galloway and the Wolves.

Edited by pgi86