Coming off the end of Mania week I'm sure a lot of fans were either burnt out or this show just wasn't high on the priority list. Surely it'll be back to normal in the next, Impact's pretty good at the moment.

Yeah, I mean I've still not watched it and I've been watching it live since Lockdown. Just so burned out. Happens every year.

• Paid Members
DID YOU KNOW?

The Aces and Eights use the catchphrase "You'll Never Walk Alone" because D'Lo Brown supports Liverpool? That's a new one on me.

They've been saying it so much lately I did wonder as I know Bubba is a big fan of PL, German and Italian football. Nice to have it cleared up!

Bully wore a Liverpool shirt for his match at the house show in Manchester last year and mentioned that he is the "Steven Gerrard of wrestling" or something along them lines. I think it's a good catchphrase, it should definitely end up on the back of the new Aces and Eights T-shirts.

• Paid Members

He was in Manchester, so it figures he'd wear a Liverpool shirt. He supports AC Milan in the real world. He's a full on supporter as well. He did an interview last year where he was talking about the history of the club and who he'd like them to sign (Balloteli) and all kinds of other stuff.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
Bully wore a Liverpool shirt for his match at the house show in Manchester last year and mentioned that he is the "Steven Gerrard of wrestling" or something along them lines. I think it's a good catchphrase, it should definitely end up on the back of the new Aces and Eights T-shirts.

Actually all he said was something derisory about United and City, then "God bless Liverpool! GOD BLESS Steven Gerrard!"

I don't think a slogan so obviously to do with "soccer" will ever appear on a shirt sold by an American wrestling fed. Most Yanks "could care less" about it.

Plus Bully eclipses Gerrard. He's actually won the championship in his world.

Edited by air_raid

Ah, I just remembered him mentioning him. If 'YNWA' was on a shirt I don't think many yanks at all would associate it with English football. Liverpool aren't exactly the face of football worldwide.

Gerrard's won the Champions league by the way, not sure if the Premeirship would be the wrestling counterpart to the world title but he's still got some acclaim like Bully ;)

Edited by thesimonbegz

Did a bit of a meet and greet with D-Lo at PWS in New Jersey last week. Nobody was really interested in meeting him. As soon as he heard my accent he couldn't stop talking about how he supported Liverpool and football in general. He knows his stuff. That explains the YNWA thing.

Nearly 22 years after a failed experiment in WCW, Referee-Cam is making a comeback in TNA:

Dixie Carter ✔ @TNADixie

During this week's #XDivision match, we experiment with a new camera attached to the ref to bring you closer to action!

11:22 PM - 17 Apr 2013

'Refer-eye Cam', as ridiculed in WWE's web-series, 'Are You Serious? - Episode 34' last September:

From 2:05 onwards:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2S56XDtWEA

Edited by ClassicsGuy