TNA has a Wyatt Family now.

BmhdLL6CQAALWBb.jpg

I like it. It will be shit and fail but I like it. Take Big Rob Terry, exploit the positives he's got. He looks great, like a gladiator. It gives him the personality he's been missing. It will just end up cheesy and corny though.

Edited by LEGIT

• Paid Members
Way, way down the road, I'd love to see the Virgil Turn for Erick Rowan.

People take the piss out of him and that, but fuck me the Virgil turn was incredible. It's not just down to Dibiase being brilliant either, Virgil played his part perfectly.

The pop for him is MENTAL, anyone today would give their left bollock for a crowd reaction like that. Tried to chuck a YouTube link on here, but I couldn't find a decent clip.

But yeah, Rowen would definitely be the better option for the turn. Has better fire than Harper.

• Paid Members
Take Big Rob Terry, exploit the positives he's got. He looks great, like a gladiator.

He looks like Skeletor stood with Evil-Lyn, two monstrous henchmen, and two Earth men he's brainwashed into joining his cause. Can't wait to see who the babyfaces are to take on the roles of He-Man, Man at Arms, Teela etc to oppose them. When Hornswoggle gets released, he can be Orko.

PWInsider is saying that Low Ki is very close to signing a new deal with TNA. And supposedly the deal will see him not only return as a wrestler but also become an agent for the X Division matches.

He was on Xplosion this week. Ian linked to the segment on the last page. It was great.

No-one has mentioned that the two at the back of that picture are on stilts. I hope they wrestle in stilts. That would be amazing.

Maybe Dixie can side with them as the bearded woman?

No-one has mentioned that the two at the back of that picture are on stilts. I hope they wrestle in stilts. That would be amazing.

I don't think the 2 on stilts are going to be wrestling. I think they're just an added visual. If you saw the video on impact, Knux said it will be the 4 of them, Knux, Rebel, The Freak and Crazy Steve. They'll be the main group I assume, with the guys on stilts just being part of the circus gimmick...if that makes sense

• Paid Members
What is the likelihood of Jeff Jarrett's new group signing a deal with Spike and TNA being shafted? I've heard that TNA's TV ratings have been even lower than usual recently.

The terms of Jarrett's release from TNA supposedly prevent him from negotiating with Spike.