• Paid Members

Taz is essentially a real life Akeem Hasbro. His head and torso dont move at all and his arms only go up. Usually with a folk and/or sarnie in his hand. Its like 80% of his body has been fused. He's the most useless cunt imaginable. Don West had his faults, but enthusiasm wasn't one of them. Why is he even still employed? If you're cutting costs, that's where you start. It also seems obvious that Tenay is far better when he has Borash to bounce off.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
Heres a new one!

IMPACT WRESTLING @IMPACTWRESTLING

TNA expands relationship with Wrestle-1; One Night Only pay-per-view to be taped in Japan on March 2. Great Muta to appear at #Lockdown

That's bigger than pretty much all of Dixie's 'major announcements' so far.

• Paid Members

Not a bad show. Though the thin roster showed. Joe looked decent and the Gunner/Storm stuff was good. The Wolves looked good but best they don't speak.

What a state Angle is in. Why was he so red? He and Joe could go head to head with Batista and Lesnar in a weird shaped noggin competition.

Crowd was impressive but agree with earlier comment, the setting and lighting was cheap. Ring sounded odd too.

I despise Mike Tenay by the way. He makes Michael Cole sound like JR in his prime.

MVP was obvious but well executed. Pity they didn't give it any time to sink in.

Samuel Shaw is awesome, if they get the gimmick right it could be one of the best they've done in years.

The gimmick has been done really well so far. Made him so much more interesting.

I enjoyed the show overall. I'm glad it was MVP in the end, even if it was obvious. He is maybe a little overused atm but i thought Spud was great in the Wolves segment.