In somewhat positive TNA news for a change, last night's Impact scored TNA's best rating in 2 years and their best viewership in a year. I've no idea why. I guess folks must've been interested in seeing Sting's last match in the company, or something.

And also, the TNA website has added a bunch of TV dates and a couple PPV dates (one being on a Sunday) in Orlando for March-May. I guess that means the soundstage was available after all.

Edited by pgi86

• Paid Members
In somewhat positive TNA news for a change, last night's Impact scored TNA's best rating in 2 years and their best viewership in a year. I've no idea why. I guess folks must've been interested in seeing Sting's last match in the company, or something.

Do you know if there is any truth to Mike Johnson being told Vince Russo was back as a consultant? If its true, maybe this mental crash TV is what their audience wants.

• Paid Members

Maybe he's the new investor. I'd have the absolute most morbid curiosity to watch a Dixie and Russo feud. I'm much more of a fan of mental TV than nothing TV. Give me Pogo the Clown and Zandig over most of the WWE and TNA roster. If I won the Euromillions, I swear me and Pogo are getting a timeslot on TV in the US and running our own fed. Butch will be the ring announcer.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

TNA are as on the brink now as they've ever been, if they're going down I'd love it to be in a wCw 2000-style blaze of glory. Push celebrities and undercard acts to the top, have people on forklift matches, best of 9 tables, Ralphus, the lot.

Butch will be the ring announcer.

I can't think of anything worse...

"Gentlemen grab hold your cocks and prepare them to a semi erect state, because in a few minutes you will all be masturbating furiously sending yourselves into a state of cum covered nirvana. Making his way down to the ring weighing in at 1000 pounds of pure manliness, it's MARK FUCKING HENRYYYYYYYYYYY"

I know it's been said a million times before but I still the hate fact Sting wears a t-shirt to the ring. I don't care that he isn't in prime physical condition, it may be from another era but it never bothers me when I watch Les Kellet matches and those with similar a physicality.

Edited by FireBrand

• Paid Members

I wonder if it would be worth his while to have an MVP-style top? With or without long sleeves, doesn't really matter - his arms still look OK, it's his torso that's look old at the moment.

• Paid Members

The t-shirt is just pure laziness because he knows he works for a company that doesn't care what he wears. For big shows, he still wears the singlet. There would be no problem bringing back the Starrcade 97 jumpsuit if he didn't want to get his tits out. But as I say, he probably doesn't care how he looks in TNA.

111710Starrcade_97_-_Sting_vs__Hulk_Hogan_1WCW_World_Heavyweight_Title_Match11torrents_ru1_0-07-04_172.jpg.jpg

That's one of the reasons he wore that outfit in the first place. He didn't want to do steroids anymore after he found the Lord, and became the master of the cover up. This isn't a new thing. Back when WCW was going down fast, Sting thought "fuck it" and began wearing t-shirts for a little while there as well.

tumblr_mwn0ys32Jt1sg99p0o1_500.jpg

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay