• Paid Members

Mr Intensity is an absolutely terrible nickname. Awful

It's amazing that TNA has gone from "so much going on nothing means anything" to "nothing ever happens". They've over corrected since the Russo era.

They just need relatable characters and to ground themselves a bit. Once that's sorted you do the extra ordinary stuff, like invasion storylines and big stables.Theyve been under invasion more than they haven't been! They're not going to compete with WWE, but they don't need to in order to make some money.

Edited by Duke

• Paid Members

They should call him gunnar (which is how Ithought he actualyl was spelling it)

Gunnar is a male first name of Nordic origin (Gunnarr in Old Norse[1]), also known as 'Roland.' The name Gunnar means fighter, soldier, and attacker, but mostly is referred to by the Viking saying which means Brave and Bold warrior (gunnr "war" and arr "warrior")

Gunnar is a male first name of Nordic origin (Gunnarr in Old Norse[1]), also known as 'Roland.' The name Gunnar means fighter, soldier, and attacker, but mostly is referred to by the Viking saying which means Brave and Bold warrior (gunnr "war" and arr "warrior")

if you have to explain the name to people, it isn't a good name

• Paid Members

Don't be silly, he's just posting some etymology. How many of us would know what "Robert", "James", "Christopher" or "Frank" would mean without an explanation?

• Paid Members

They don't actually have to explain the name though, do they? It's just a cool nordic sounding name, which considering they're doing the whole viking thing, works quite well

Nah, I can't get it past you. To be honest, I long for the days of "that's killer spelled backwards".

The name Gunner became ten times better when he started using the Torture Rack and called it the Gun Rack. Been a big fan of his for ages, that skit where he walked into a gym and kicked the shit out of everyone before getting to Garret was amazing. The should use the #impact365 thing to just do loads more of Gunner kicking the shit out of random people in random places

Each and every single one of C-Rock's stupid posts (and they're all stupid, which really is an amazing effort) can be summed up thus:-

1) Bring back the Attitude Era!

2) ??????

3) PROFIT!

I'm not sure that C-Rock's not just having a laugh at us all at this point. Too much of what he says doesn't add up. He fits a little too neatly into the stereotype of the smark of about five (well, probably more) years ago. If he's genuine its nice to have someone who has different views, even if some (or more...) of them don't make sense, but I worry that he's not and he's putting it on...

No I'm not putting it to try to get a reaction out of people, I don't take this forum that seriously and have better things to do with my time. My opinions are my opinions this is a forum were you post your opinions and views on various wrestling topics and I give my views just like everybody else it just seems as though nobody agrees with them, which is fair enough but doesn't make my or anybody else's opinions wrong, that's why they are called opinions. I do get the sense that people take this forum far to seriously especially when people are remembering my previous posts etc lol I'm not on here not piss anybody off or rub people the wrong way, I don't slate other peoples opinions or anything, I see this forum as a bit of fun where wrestling fans (or marks or whatever you want to call them) can have a bit of debate/banter etc and nothing more. I don't really understand the term 'mark' or 'smark' I've always believed the term to be a wrestling fan who still believes wrestling is real which I can't believe any of us do on UKFF. I don't understand were the thresh-point is that divides being a fan of wrestling and a mark, I'd love to know. I was once told that only a mark would use the word mark, I'm not sure if that's correct or not, I've never called anyone a mark because like I say I don't really know what it means and I'm sure a lot of you who do use the word don't either. I don't care which side people think I'm on, I just see myself as a wrestling fan who enjoys reading about this history of pro-wrestling and the territories days. I don't care who wins or looses matches, who champions are or what goes on behind the scenes if that makes me a mark then I'm happy to be one. I suppose I do have a lot of different views to many others but what I think seems common sense to me.

I'm not a big fan of WWE's current product, I find it boring and repetitive and cartoonish and no I don't want a return of the attitude era in all honesty I can't remember a great deal about that era just that it was more entertaining than WWE's current product. I do wish WWE would move away from trying to conform to a in my opinion limited PG environment and shake things up a little bit. I find WWE these days a better watch when its programming is on fast forward because its just not for me, entertainment and storyline wise. Its a fact more people watched WWE during the Attitude era, I believe PPV buyrates may have been higher, ratings in general and attendances. I believe that shows that WWE has went back in the betting to some degree and the entertainment side of things has took a hit because of that but with that said I blame it more on the PG era because I believe in the early 00's to I'm not sure when but before PG ratings and those prior mentioned statistics were pretty solid certainly better to what WWE is getting now. I love that WWE has branched out with its various campaigns like Be a Star etc but as an older fan like I have said before I just wish WWE would throw a bone on occasion to its older fan who misses a little bit of attitude, a little bit of attitude would go along way and really create some interest for not just me but I'm sure a lot of other fans who have over the years have stopped watching. I'd also love to see a little bit more nostalgia and have more old-school Raw's and stuff, it keeps things different instead of the mundane Raw's we get week after week. I understand times change and people get older, maybe its because I've grown out of WWE. I still do wrestling training and refereeing when I can find the work so maybe I see wrestling in a different light these days. I've never been a big collector in fingers or DVDs and stuff, I'm more fascinated by the business side and the history of wrestling.

This is a TNA topic so sorry to rabbit on back to TNA discussion! top and bottom my opinions may be shite but there my opinions sorry, I respect everybody else's I'd be grateful if you would respect mine or at least be constructive in your reply, everybody loves a good fun debate but its really off-putting when people are just plain nasty.

Edited by C-Rock