What did everyone think of the public announcement of Kurt Angle going to rehab? Was it a good thing or bad thing? Was it the one good thing they've done recently not to lie to fans about it? Or should it have been kayfabed?

Personally i think it is the one right decision in a pile of shit lately but i also think it was a bit disrespectful of rampage to be pacing up and down at the back. It seemed as if he was thinking lets get this shit over with..

Steve

• Paid Members

Zema Ion seems to have found a second career as a DJ. Looks different now as well. Seems like he's got smart and decided not to wait for the phone to ring and to use his minor celebrity to advance another passion of his. Good for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=XKn4hijcTgw

DJ Foreign Objecx is a fine name for a DJ.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Mike Johnson claimed on his hotline that Sorensen's mom actually went bankrupt paying her son's medical bills. He's been talking to Sorensen for his shoot, so I guess he would know.

I believe she did have insurance, which should have covered him too, but knowing how fucked up health insurance companies in America are, it sounds like maybe they screwed her on money. I think something similar happened to Kamala, he had insurance, but they still refused to cover the bill over his leg amputations over a technicality.

It gets trashed, but thank God for the NHS. They might be inept sometimes, but at least they're not actively trying to rip you off and bleeding you dry of everything your worth.

Edited by Smith

From Hogan's Twitter: "Dixie Carter and I have heard your feedback. @ImpactWrestling X-Division matches will be one-on-one. Tune in to @SpikeTV Thursday 9/8c HH"

Good to see that the 3-way crap is done with.

Edited by pgi86

• Paid Members

Why didn't they hear the feedback when they first announced it? I dont think there is any feedback to hear anymore. I think people just accept TNA wont stick to their own rules and change it again. Like the TV title being defended every week or the ReferEye Cam. People have been taught to ride out stupid shit because TNA have the worst attention span.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

"Folks, we have huge earth shattering news, the TNA X Division, always the centre of innovation on IMPACT Wrestling will now be taking that innovation even further. From now on, all X Division title matches will be contested under triple threat rules."

Months later...

"Folks, we have huge earth shatttering news, the TNA X Division, always the centre of innovation on IMPACT Wrestling will now be returning that innovation to the high level it was at before, once again, X Division title matches will be contested one on one!"

Good call by TNA to reverse a stupid decision. Interesting that they used Hogan's account, perhaps they could just pretend that Hogan's still the GM for the next year and he's just only on Twitter rather than at the tapings ;)

Good call by TNA to reverse a stupid decision. Interesting that they used Hogan's account, perhaps they could just pretend that Hogan's still the GM for the next year and he's just only on Twitter rather than at the tapings ;)

Well, Brooke came out with "And I Quote..." the other week when supposedly reading a decree from Hulk...