• Paid Members
Abyss is wearing a suit and hanging around with Dixie Carter.

I know this is supposed to be a piss take, but this actually happened a few weeks back.

Abyss-Suit-600x376.jpg

Abyss just put over their bearded world champion last week.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
Spoilers for TNA next week:

Three guys in flak jackets debut. They're called The Guard.

What worries me is they're obviously going to push The Wolves as the opposition to the authority. The 2 ex indy stars brought in by an establishment that has gone evil. It's writing itself, now to see who their Roman Reigns will be.

Spoilers for TNA next week:

Three guys in flak jackets debut. They're called The Guard.

What worries me is they're obviously going to push The Wolves as the opposition to the authority. The 2 ex indy stars brought in by an establishment that has gone evil. It's writing itself, now to see who their Roman Reigns will be.

Fiver on Manu, formerly of Orton's group, but quickly released for being shocking.

Just getting round to watching Sacrifice. Just finished watching the Mr Kennedy Vs Samuel Shaw match. Talk about pointless booking. First of all this angle should have finished at Lockdown. Secondly, on the go home episode of impact, Shaw comes out of the basement bloodied leaving Mr Kennedy down there. No mention of this on sacrifice or how Mr Kennedy got out!

TNA has a Wyatt Family now.

BmhdLL6CQAALWBb.jpg

Must admit, even if this does become a Wyatt Family rip off, it does look pretty cool. The guy at the front with his face painted even looks pretty cool. Could even turn out to be more of an Oddities rip-off and they'll get ICP involved

• Paid Members

Well that's it isn't it? The Aces and 8s looked pretty great on the surface, but you know its going to end up like everything else does. I like Mike Knox as well. He's great, but its TNA behind it. Give it three weeks members will be leaving and the arguments will start. Actually there's all ready dissension in the ranks and they havent debuted yet.