• Paid Members

So now they have their own Evolution. Cant make it up. I imagine Dixie will be their Stephanie, then. Abyss will be their Kane. Eric Young will be their Daniel Bryan. This is just unbelievably blatant, its shocking. I remember when they first ripped off the CM Punk angle with AJ Styles. It was laughable, but it never got to that point where you considered it sad as fuck. Ripping off WWE's angles every week is just not cricket, lads. And now Mike Knox has an actual clown and two other blokes doing some weird carnival gimmick, so I suppose they are the Wyatts? A family of questionable weirdos with beards?

Vince Russo, Dave Lagana and Big have to be the worst team of writers ever. At least when they had the team of Dutch, Russo and Jarrett their would be a non-WWE perspective. With those three all you have is ex-WWE writers copying what happens on WWE. TNA have had some shit over the years, so you'd think it would be impossible to drag them down to their lowest creative level. But this lot have done it. What's shite is they haven't even got many good workers anymore. They've all left. They still have Austin Aries, but he seems to have angered someone and is in the dog house. So you arent getting good matches from him when he's in a strop. He's apparently free to work iPPVs for indy companies as well, so that seems to suggest he's leaving soon.

This company will have books written about it when its all said and done. The last 18 months have been a cracking final chapter for the eventual Death of TNA book.

• Paid Members

Rob Terry. The girl is Christy Hemme's mate from her biker days (she can eat fire, so she got the gig) and the other three are Gut Check blokes, I believe. Bellend, I'm sure if me and you were willing to work for $300 a fortnight and make our own way there, we'd be in the group as well.

Just read a comment which says "Adam Rose meets the Wyatts". Quite the comparison.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Spoilers for TNA next week:

There's a new knockouts champion. She's a pale librarian from Ipswich called Page.

Abyss is wearing a suit and hanging around with Dixie Carter.

Three guys in flak jackets debut. They're called The Guard.

A South African called Alan Carnation has been brought in. He drives "The Party Taxi". His finisher is called the bus fare home.

Don West is back on commentary and is shilling merch again. They call him JML.

Good that Terry has something to do, but it would have been good if they'd brought Mason Ryan in and paired the two up as a modern Powers of Pain/Kronic pairing.

Let them look like they're knocking the shite out of random jobbers, and it would be all sorts of wrestlecrap goodness.