Paid Members Ronnie Posted January 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2013 Who posts the most yet says the least? Three weeks' respite for us after the winner is declared.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 27, 2013 Moderators Posted January 27, 2013 (edited) The answer is clearly pat. No one else comes close. Actually, that's not true. Chilli is terrible also, but his name is not on the list. Edited January 27, 2013 by Chest Rockwell
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted January 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2013 I feel for Pat and hope he gets his stuff sorted out outside of the forum. But his walls of text in stuff like the Championship thread are a massive eyesore. Kendal's monthly moan and groan in the Hate threads are also tiresome.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 27, 2013 Awards Moderator Posted January 27, 2013 Kendal's monthly moan and groan in the Hate threads are also tiresome. I voted Kendal for this reason. Even in the context of the hate threads his comments added nothing. Sorry Kendal.
Shane O' Mac Version 2 Posted January 27, 2013 Posted January 27, 2013 I've always feared being up for this award Not having a whinge but just genuinely curious, in what way are my posts "white noise"? I've tried to contribute more over the last year or so as I've lurked a lot over the years, how can my posting be improved?
Keith Houchen Posted January 27, 2013 Posted January 27, 2013 I've always feared being up for this award Not having a whinge but just genuinely curious, in what way are my posts "white noise"? I've tried to contribute more over the last year or so as I've lurked a lot over the years, how can my posting be improved? Well, you could start by not making posts like this.
Shane O' Mac Version 2 Posted January 27, 2013 Posted January 27, 2013 Curiosity killed the cat, I guess.
Paid Members Jaffa Posted January 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2013 Pat. No debate needed.
Keith Houchen Posted January 27, 2013 Posted January 27, 2013 At the time of posting, 8 people have voted for you. 8. Don't sweat it, man.
David Posted January 27, 2013 Posted January 27, 2013 I've always feared being up for this award Not having a whinge but just genuinely curious, in what way are my posts "white noise"? I've tried to contribute more over the last year or so as I've lurked a lot over the years, how can my posting be improved? A bit of a strange choice in my opinion as well, granted I only see your posts in the MMA thread, but usually you're one of the better posters there.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 27, 2013 Moderators Posted January 27, 2013 I've always feared being up for this award Not having a whinge but just genuinely curious, in what way are my posts "white noise"? I've tried to contribute more over the last year or so as I've lurked a lot over the years, how can my posting be improved? You're boring, to be honest.. You make long posts trying to sound bright about things, when you're wrong about them and spend a lot of text doing it.
Paid Members Slapnut Posted January 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2013 Dirty Eddie definitely doesn't deserve to be here. Granted, some people don't like him, but he contributes a heck of a lot more than most on here. I went Sphinx.
kendal mint cake Posted January 28, 2013 Posted January 28, 2013 Kendal's monthly moan and groan in the Hate threads are also tiresome. I voted Kendal for this reason. Even in the context of the hate threads his comments added nothing. Sorry Kendal. There's no need to apologize, everyone's entitled to their opinion! Granted, my opinions generally rile people up but I am not immune to criticism and I might take a long hard look at myself after seeing that 'wish you weren't here' poll
Paid Members Jaffa Posted January 28, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 28, 2013 Kendal's monthly moan and groan in the Hate threads are also tiresome. I voted Kendal for this reason. Even in the context of the hate threads his comments added nothing. Sorry Kendal. There's no need to apologize, everyone's entitled to their opinion! Granted, my opinions generally rile people up but I am not immune to criticism and I might take a long hard look at myself after seeing that 'wish you weren't here' poll I admire you for not starting a thread asking how you can become a better person.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 28, 2013 Awards Moderator Posted January 28, 2013 Kendal's monthly moan and groan in the Hate threads are also tiresome. I voted Kendal for this reason. Even in the context of the hate threads his comments added nothing. Sorry Kendal. There's no need to apologize, everyone's entitled to their opinion! Granted, my opinions generally rile people up but I am not immune to criticism and I might take a long hard look at myself after seeing that 'wish you weren't here' poll Well, that sounds promising. The UKFF Awards: inspiring people to better themselves since 2013.
Recommended Posts