UKFF - White Noise

Ronnie

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've always feared being up for this award :( Not having a whinge but just genuinely curious, in what way are my posts "white noise"? I've tried to contribute more over the last year or so as I've lurked a lot over the years, how can my posting be improved?

Well, you could start by not making posts like this.

I've always feared being up for this award :( Not having a whinge but just genuinely curious, in what way are my posts "white noise"? I've tried to contribute more over the last year or so as I've lurked a lot over the years, how can my posting be improved?

A bit of a strange choice in my opinion as well, granted I only see your posts in the MMA thread, but usually you're one of the better posters there.

• Moderators

You're boring, to be honest.. You make long posts trying to sound bright about things, when you're wrong about them and spend a lot of text doing it.

Kendal's monthly moan and groan in the Hate threads are also tiresome.

I voted Kendal for this reason. Even in the context of the hate threads his comments added nothing. Sorry Kendal.

There's no need to apologize, everyone's entitled to their opinion! Granted, my opinions generally rile people up but I am not immune to criticism and I might take a long hard look at myself after seeing that 'wish you weren't here' poll :(

• Paid Members

I voted Kendal for this reason. Even in the context of the hate threads his comments added nothing. Sorry Kendal.

There's no need to apologize, everyone's entitled to their opinion! Granted, my opinions generally rile people up but I am not immune to criticism and I might take a long hard look at myself after seeing that 'wish you weren't here' poll :(

I admire you for not starting a thread asking how you can become a better person.

• Awards Moderator

Well, that sounds promising. The UKFF Awards: inspiring people to better themselves since 2013.