Kelly Kelly or Jushin Liger

NEWM

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I hardly ever go to wrestling shows anymore but I'd definitely go to see Kelly Kelly if it was down south.

There's the difference. If Jushin Liger came over there are plenty of fans that have wanted to see him wrestle over here for 15 years or more that would go see him if it was in Hertfordshire, Coventry, Barrow or Paisley.

I'd definitely go to a Kelly Kelly training seminar

I hope that would consist of Kelly barking out the instructions while all her fans get nice and sweaty applying bodyscissors and headlocks to each other and don't get to stand within spaffing distance of 2Kels herself.

So just pick the one you want to meet most, like everyone else in the thread.

Objection your honour : Ian went with Liger on business grounds and I'm sure he'd much rather try and steal a crafty rub against the svelte blonde than have a chat about where you can get a good point in town with the red Power Ranger.

In which case, air_raid and his mates might not pick your event in Barrow when Liger's booked on three other shows, two of which are in more convenient locations for them and have four imports rather than one.

To be fair if Liger were booked on three shows I'd do my damndest to go to all three, they might be my only chances to see him over here, ever. And please, be less liberal with the word "mates." Although it would be unfair to say I couldn't pick gadge or Freebird out of a lineup....

Archived