Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Fucking HELL the guy doing the Clash review on Review A Wai with Pollock this week is absolutely infuriating. A motormouthed 2003 internet guy just fast-talking over everything without a breath and hardly any funny lines. Wai's tremendous anyway, but Christ was he missed in this one.

• Paid Members

Ahhh I actually didn't mind him in doses. He's a writer for Sherdog, I think. His fury at the Sid/Nightstalker match was amusing. I bloody love Review a Wai, they are brilliant together, I hate when they have a third guest.

Fucking HELL the guy doing the Clash review on Review A Wai with Pollock this week is absolutely infuriating. A motormouthed 2003 internet guy just fast-talking over everything without a breath and hardly any funny lines. Wai's tremendous anyway, but Christ was he missed in this one.

Agreed, I absolutely love Review-A-Wai (and Review-A-Raw, to a lesser extent) but this guy was horrendous.  He wouldn't shut up for more than 10 seconds without interrupting with "DUDE!!" followed by some failed attempt at humour or pointless observation.  Pollock and Ting are such a great duo, the shows always suffer when one of them (particularly Wai) is missing.  That singer they have on every now and again is pretty bad too, but not on the level of this guy.

• Awards Moderator

then he has JJ Dillon on the show and decides to have his dinner during the interview.

I was listening to that one today. I reckon he's chewing tobacco.

Which is worse.

• Paid Members

Agreed, I absolutely love Review-A-Wai (and Review-A-Raw, to a lesser extent) but this guy was horrendous.  He wouldn't shut up for more than 10 seconds without interrupting with "DUDE!!" followed by some failed attempt at humour or pointless observation.  Pollock and Ting are such a great duo, the shows always suffer when one of them (particularly Wai) is missing.  That singer they have on every now and again is pretty bad too, but not on the level of this guy.

Wai and Pollock clearly are Honners and have great chemistry . Pollock has a bit like CM Punk to me. I wouldn't say it was distracting i enjoy it. My wife thinks I'm a tit and he sounds nothing like him so I'm intrested to see if anyone else can hear it

• Paid Members

Wai and Pollock clearly are Honners and have great chemistry . Pollock has a bit like CM Punk to me. I wouldn't say it was distracting i enjoy it. My wife thinks I'm a tit and he sounds nothing like him so I'm intrested to see if anyone else can hear it

What's a honner?

• Paid Members

The latest Indoor Kids podcast is really wrestling heavy - combining talking about wrestling with talking about wrestling games. 

Ignore like the first 15-20 mins of Kumail talking about the X-Files, then when Matt McCarthy gets in, it gets really interesting.