Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

I'll have to listen to that. If it's Jesse talking about wrestling or 9/11 for shots and giggles I'm in. It's when he delves into that 'Off the Grid' babble I start to tune out.

Ā 

An Predator, I'd stomach Predator talk.

Edited by TheShowOff

Pipers podcast was quality this week. He just rambles at people who commented (dunno where) on his kayfabe timeline shoot. Basically people called him on the horseshit stories he tells and he takes them to task by talking more shit and telling more lies. He's off his nut and I love him.

• Paid Members

The LAW's offshoot podcast Review-a-Wai is tackling Wrestle War 92 next week (wednesday normally). Given the (entirely appropriate) reverence the main event of that card is given round these parts, I thought it might be of interest.

• Paid Members

Jericho is up there with the worst hosts of anything ever. I feel sorry for any non wrestling fan who had to encounter him and Lance Storm back in the day. They'd spoil your week.

The episode where he interviewed Mathias Jabs from the Scorpions had the worst opening half an hour I've ever heard.

His "hilarious" beatboxing of rock songs followed by Fozzys shitty cover of ABBA's "S.O.S"Ā and thenĀ that rotten skit with Christian and Snooks was audio AIDS.

Edited by martyngnr

It truly was. I had it on in my car, and there were a couple of points were I just said to myself "what the fuck is this shit?". I only stuck it out for the Mathias Japs interview which was actually ok despite Jericho's blatant exercise in hero worship and Japs' thinking that Scorpions are still a huge act. "We're big in the UK still", they haven't played here for nearly 6 years and were playing similar places to what Spinal Tap would

episode 65 of Talk is Jericho is listed as some guy from american idol and Bray Wyatt. Has anyone listened to this episode? I don't want to endure over an hour if it's just him chatting about the storyline. Is this just Y2J chatting about Bray and their feud or does he actually have Bray as a guest?