Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

I'm absolutely loving Austin's podcast. i'm currently on Bischoff part 2 and these true/false Q&A's he's doing at the beginning are awesome! "True or false? Wrestlers hailing from "parts unknown" were paid in cash each Friday as WWE never knew where to send their pay cheques" hahaha, that and the story of him trying not to fart whilst in the gym had me in stitches driving into work this morning!

Listened to bischoff 1&2 last night when running, skipped the part two intro though. Just seen he's in another two, need to listen to them over weekend.

Listened to bischoff 1&2 last night when running, skipped the part two intro though. Just seen he's in another two, need to listen to them over weekend.

the intro section of bischof part 2 is great fun. Austin's a funny f-er!! like i said, the story of him trying so hard not to fart in a womans face whilst stretching in the gym is hilarious!

Does anyone else have trouble with Austin's podcast skipping weeks or old shows appearing instead of new ones? Like this week for example I just had episode 102 download from months back and Bischoff's one hasn't appeared, and now there's two episode 117's. It's annoying as fuck as I can't work out how to get the ones I'm missing.

I listened to Chris Jericho's interview with Zakk Wylde this morning and the actual interview part was good. His ad reads and chatting bollocks for the first 15 minutes or so was really fucking annoying. The few times I listened to Steve Austin I thought he was bad, but he's still miles better than Jericho.

• Paid Members
Does anyone else have trouble with Austin's podcast skipping weeks or old shows appearing instead of new ones? Like this week for example I just had episode 102 download from months back and Bischoff's one hasn't appeared, and now there's two episode 117's. It's annoying as fuck as I can't work out how to get the ones I'm missing.

Firstly, there are Austin 2 Podcast - an Unleashed and a Censored version - so that may explain why you're missing eps - subscribe to both. But yeah; old episodes get flagged as "new" all the time - very annoying. I e-mailed them about it numerous times - and people ITT have also confirmed it happens them too.

FYI - RSS feeds:

Unleashed!

http://www.podcastone.com/podcast?categoryID2=436

Family Friendly

http://www.podcastone.com/podcast?categoryID2=542

Firstly, there are Austin 2 Podcast - an Unleashed and a Censored version - so that may explain why you're missing eps - subscribe to both. But yeah; old episodes get flagged as "new" all the time - very annoying. I e-mailed them about it numerous times - and people ITT have also confirmed it happens them too.

Nah I discovered that a few pages back in this thread when I wondered why I was missing loads of episodes . I've been subscribed to both since then, but it's still hit or miss if/when things appear. For example after (unsuccessfully) refreshing the download list all week trying to get the last part of the Bischoff interview I checked my app last night and both the Bischoff interview from last week and the James Storm interview were in the process of downloading. Every other podcast I'm subscribed to is fine, it's just Austin's that I have issues with.

Just listened to Daniel Bryan on Jericho's podcast. Jericho's so bad, I only caught very slight amounts of the pre- and post-interview stuff with him but it made my skin crawl. He's not as bad during the interviews but he does this cringey fake laugh all the time that puts me off. He's a gobshite as well, when he's going "guys like you, me, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart were never meant to be future world champions, but we did it on our own." Jericho had a fucking countdown clock for weeks to his first appearance on Raw and debuted interrupting The Rock! He was marked for stardom before he ever set foot in the door. It was only when he turned up, was a bit shit, and rubbed everyone up the wrong way that things looked like they might not pan out.

Bryan was pretty great on it.