Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

They fucked up the SCSA podcast today, seem's like they have now uploaded tthe right version with everything in the correct order. Confused the shit out of me when I went back to the site to finish the show and it was different.

Yeah same here. Shame because I thought Eric was brilliant on both. That dirty laugh of his haha

They fucked up the SCSA podcast today, seem's like they have now uploaded tthe right version with everything in the correct order. Confused the shit out of me when I went back to the site to finish the show and it was different.

Yeah same here. Shame because I thought Eric was brilliant on both. That dirty laugh of his haha

Wouldnt mind trying some of Eric's beer either :o)

No mention of the surgery so presume it was recorded a few weeks back.Bryan goes into detail about his feelings around constantly being screwed in the PPV's before Mania and his doubts about main eventing if Punk hadn't have quit.Cool little story about what names he wanted to use before Regal suggested Daniel Bryan,and what Vince was like back when he had to fire him for choking Justin Roberts during the nexus debut too.

Part 2 is up now,both are well worth a listen.

Jericho has had some awesome interviews in recent times. Chavo, Bryan and Cesaro were all excellent HOWEVER does anyone else find his intro's and outro's to be completely unbearable? He comes off as the most irritating man ever with his 1,000+ catchphrases he spouts every week.

Does he ever use 'froot'?

I rarely listen to the intros and outros for all the reasons mentioned, but I did hear him drop it once I'm sure. Not as regularly as "The TWITTAH" though. That being said, the interviews are usually pretty great, Jericho knows his stuff and gets a lot out of the guests.

• Paid Members

He uses froot all the time, although I haven't listened to his in a month or two.

He also often tells stories, almost verbatim, from his book which is annoying since I already heard them.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

I can't listen to Jericho's annoying pronounciationion of every other word without thinking of Doug Heffernen. He's going the way of Mick Foley for me. It's a shame because his interviewing is pretty good he's just a really annoying cunt in between.