Best Wrestling Cameos

Killjoy_Gee

He was also in a movie called "Master of Disguise" which had Garth from Wayne's World in it, which is awesome by the way.

Are you fucking joking??

I can say without a slight word of exaggeration that Master of Disguise is the biggest steaming pile of shit movie I've ever seen. I can't think of a single positive thing to say about it. To hear someone call it awesome is utterly baffling.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kurgan was in 300.

Nathan Jones gets one in the neck from Brad in Troy.

Kane and Ashley were in the fight club episode of Smallville, Batista was a spine sucker from another episode.

Albert/Tensi was the cave troll from the felowship of the ring.

Goldberg turned up in an episode of Law & Order Special Victims Unit a few seasons back.

Christian was blink and you will miss him in Shoot em up. I remember this was the film he had to go back and shoot forcing him to cancel one of his dates for 1PW. They did that crap angle about him getting injured on the Saturday show.

Edge was also in Highlander End Game.

Yup, I definitely remember the Austin one. He was really good too, you can see why he's had decent success since leaving WWE.

Really miss Nash Bridges. Great series.

• Paid Members

Also Kurgan appeared in the SCI-FI show Lexx somehow. Kurgan reminded me then...

That i remember seeing (gone back to make sure) that the original leader of "The Truth Commission" who i don't think i ever saw called the "The Commandant" played Johan De Villers (i don't know who he is) in Invictus (Never seen.)

Wiki surfing comes in for something.

Big Kev as the Super Shredder in TMNT 2

Also, he was in the Punisher as a silent Russian assassin

I remember when he was going off to do this film, he lost a hair vs hair match with Jericho to explain him getting the haircut for the film. Bit daft as every other hair vs hair match saw the loser go bald. Kev just got a sensible haircut!

Edge was also in Highlander End Game.

I have a vague memory of Adam Copeland losing a sword fight in that and the highlanding saying "Oh look... he appears of lost his... EDGE. HA HA!"

I remember when he was going off to do this film, he lost a hair vs hair match with Jericho to explain him getting the haircut for the film. Bit daft as every other hair vs hair match saw the loser go bald. Kev just got a sensible haircut!

I remember Jeff Jarrett losing to Xpac and getting his buzzcut from it. The only other recentish hair vs hair match I can remember is Molly Holly at a WrestleMania.

At least Nash had the courtesy use this to his advantage. Why oh why Triple H didn't allow Brock Lesnar to shave his head in their fued is beyond me.

Those tits lok so wrong...

Taryn: "What do you think of these Nelson?"

Nelson: "Wonky." (Drinks champagne).

• Paid Members
Big Kev as the Super Shredder in TMNT 2

Also, he was in the Punisher as a silent Russian assassin

Of course Him, Austin and Goldberg were in The Longest Yard also.

Are you fucking joking??

I can say without a slight word of exaggeration that Master of Disguise is the biggest steaming pile of shit movie I've ever seen. I can't think of a single positive thing to say about it. To hear someone call it awesome is utterly baffling.

Really? I mean I know it's not going to win an Oscar or anything, but it got a few laughs out of me.

Then again....

The moral of this story is nobody is ever going to rob Bowyo T's DVD collection.

......This is also very true.

Archived